Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm just so fucking unlucky

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
Not even counting the whole being born a subhuman. It's as if I have a pair of dice with 1s on all sides. Over and over again everything that has to go wrong fucking goes wrong.

I can't even rest with videogames because that goes to there aswell, this overwhelming bad luck dictating all of my failures. I can't even remember the last time something good came to me out of chance. I don't believe in pagan shit but holy shit I understand why so many ppl believe that. I must've been cursed on the womb or something

I am the one who mogs.​

I am the one who mogs.​

45921036 BBBD 4BD2 8B5D 3BB7BD494146

Life sucks still can't do anything right people complain and get mad at me for things insult me. I just want to be done with life and me being birthed into this world isn't worth living and getting old. I just do the same things over and over nothing fucking changes life is just meaningless.

Not even counting the whole being born a subhuman. It's as if I have a pair of dice with 1s on all sides. Over and over again everything that has to go wrong fucking goes wrong.

I can't even rest with videogames because that goes to there aswell, this overwhelming bad luck dictating all of my failures. I can't even remember the last time something good came to me out of chance. I don't believe in pagan shit but holy shit I understand why so many ppl believe that. I must've been cursed on the womb or something

there must be some metaphysical explanation behind so much bad luck, I think, even if there is no empirical evidence.

Life sucks still can't do anything right people complain and get mad at me for things insult me. I just want to be done with life and me being birthed into this world isn't worth living and getting old. I just do the same things over and over nothing fucking changes life is just meaningless.
The repeating " torment