Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m jealous that my 21-year-old normie male coworkER met his new toilet gf of Hinge, while I am 32 and have nobody

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I did it to myself on purpose, I wanted the adrenaline rush of being jealous and envious of my normgroid coworker.

We were at work, and he made a statement about “sleeping at my girl’s house.”

“Your girl’s house - when did you get a girlfriend?”, I asked.

“We just started dating, I met her on Hinge,” he told me.

I asked to see a picture of hER to really get me jealous and suicidal - and sure enough, he had a picture on his phone of her, and she was a typical goblina with brown skin and glasses, they all look alike - like they speak Spanish and work in a bookstore.

It’s ovER. This is the reality we all live in normies “meet” on dating applications.

“Dad - how did you and mom meet one another?”

- “Well son, we met on Hinge.”

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/El_I_eqeKhg?feature=shared

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hxFFG_PA9Qg?feature=shared

Next : Tell em to kiss in front of you.You will enjoy looking at him squeezing that ass and making out with her if that's your thing. Pretty good adrenaline rush, right?

Never began. I couldnt even get a foid to hold my hand if my life depended on it

My door needs better screws on it's Hinge's

Next : Tell em to kiss in front of you.You will enjoy looking at him squeezing that ass and making out with her if that's your thing. Pretty good adrenaline rush, right?
Maybe

Imagine actually using a dating app. Fuck this gay earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back