Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im jealous of 1st worlders

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic ghostcel, poorcel
★★★★★
Especially amerimutts. Or germans
Middle class there is high class here

Join Russia then, your condition will improve

They are looking more like the turd world by the day

there's no middle class in america, everyone's poor or fake-rich. over 70% of people live paycheck to paycheck and that top 30% is old fuck boomers refusing to retire and make space for the next generation.

there's no middle class in america, everyone's poor or fake-rich. over 70% of people live paycheck to paycheck and that top 30% is old fuck boomers refusing to retire and make space for the next generation.
They have ac
They have house ventilation
They always got money for new tech( phones, tv, laptops etc.)
Bigger fridges
Bigger houses
Better fishing loacations

copers incoming because jews exist there or immigrants or whatever meanwhile they have meals worth more than our salaries

move to the dprk its the future

everyone's up to their eyeballs in credit card debt
Their fault tbh
Excluding ethnics in the slums of new york or detroit .... the avg american lifemogs the shit out of the avg eastern european in terms of modern desires

Income is higher but so is cost of living

They have ac
They have house ventilation
They always got money for new tech( phones, tv, laptops etc.)
Bigger fridges
Bigger houses
Better fishing loacations
I have a bridge near my house that got fixed!

Croatia is not a first world country?

Croatia is not a first world country?
I wouldnt say
Not a shithole like moldova or kosovo but not good like slovenia
Its a 2nd world id'say

You are in a country with a healthy economy based on services and steadily improves your quality of living but a random nigger curry will tell you to go to a niggerland russia that has no economy other than selling raw materials and everywhere outside of moscow and st petersburg people literally shit outside and live in wooden houses. just gtfoh you nigger and shut your ass up
Russia mogg all of them

I wouldnt say
Its a 2nd world id'say
Simmilar level to Poland i guess, Better then true EE shitholes but mogged hard by the west

You are in a country with a healthy economy based on services and steadily improves your quality of living but a random nigger curry will tell you to go to a niggerland russia that has no economy other than selling raw materials and everywhere outside of moscow and st petersburg people literally shit outside and live in wooden houses. just gtfoh you nigger and shut your ass up
Russia is a third world shithole filled with savages.
Cope Russia number 1

I wouldnt say
Its a 2nd world id'say
But isn’t Croatia in the EU? The country needs to meet richness criteria to be in the EU and you can easily go to Germany

then come to usa they take in all kinds of people by the millions

But isn’t Croatia in the EU? The country needs to meet richness criteria to be in the EU and you can easily go to Germany
german big cities are worse tbh its filled with sandniggers and the only jobs avalaible there are contstruction or delivery/driving and im going to college rn, no way imn downgrading in profession

german big cities are worse tbh its filled with sandniggers and the only jobs avalaible there are contstruction or delivery/driving and im going to college rn, no way imn downgrading in profession
Well, you said in the post you are jelous of people in Germany aswell as the US. You are contradicting yourself

Well, you said in the post you are jelous of people in Germany aswell as the US. You are contradicting yourself
moving to and being born there is different
idk the language + its hard
if i was born there id know the language and get a degree there, live in a white part of the town etc. if i move there as a fresh 23yo worker id live with sand niggers and have a minimum wage job

id have to live in a small shared apartment , similar to a barracks. i know the stories. my family worked abroad in their adulthood

then come to usa they take in all kinds of people by the millions
Right, at this point just let everyone in, it's over. Might even be fun to see some lefties reap what they've sown.

i do fishing in my free time its shit here . all natural waters that had original european species have been destroyed by dams/pollution.
only fishing here is carp (asian originally) which stinks like mud when cooked/baked
also i live far from sea so thats a no

Right, at this point just let everyone in, it's over. Might even be fun to see some lefties reap what they've sown.
op would be a huge upgrade to what ive seen at south border coming in

moving to and being born there is different
idk the language + its hard
if i was born there id know the language and get a degree there, live in a white part of the town etc. if i move there as a fresh 23yo worker id live with sand niggers and have a minimum wage job
Ok I see. You are right but life in Jewmany in general sucks. I would not recommend, its a liberal globohomo shithole with the worst police who can arrest you for the dumbest of things

i do fishing in my free time its shit here . all natural waters that had original european species have been destroyed by dams/pollution.
only fishing here is carp (asian originally) which stinks like mud when cooked/baked
also i live far from sea so thats a no
Have you considered moving to Dalmatia