Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im in massive pain mentally

ok good, i forgive you :feelsaww:

another thing, when you get that shit cpap/apap whatever - get back to me ASAP I want to know more about it
I know you have ADHD and shit so I may annoy you onc ea month or so and remind you from now on bitch

JFL
Nosecels unite, I also have a huge one. One time I asked someone to rate me and he say ur nose looks like someone glue a dick to your face
I can buy that apap shit online, But why waste my neetbuxx on it?

Bruh is literal Pingu
KEKK

I can buy that apap shit online, But why waste my neetbuxx on it?
Because its a lifesaver
you will be able to sleep really deeply and dream of copes
you wont be tired all day
you will be able to focus
you will be less depressed

Also yes, you can buy it online but you will have to fuck with the settings yourself ok.
Now if you are autistcel like me who likes to fiddle with machinery and fuck around, fine fine, its fyona ok, i can figure that shit out without killing myself by blowing air in my nose at 1 billion PSI on accident

but if you are not technicaly inclined, you will have to rely on a doctor or sleep study assistant asshole to adjust the machine for you based on your sleep data that they take.

And also, I already said fucking ADHDcel fuck, I said if your gonna rope and you have nothing else to do anyway, then at least try this shit for once before you do anything else ok?
Fuck, not like it matters anyway

ffs nigga

ok good, i forgive you :feelsaww:

another thing, when you get that shit cpap/apap whatever - get back to me ASAP I want to know more about it
I know you have ADHD and shit so I may annoy you onc ea month or so and remind you from now on bitch

JFL
Nosecels unite, I also have a huge one. One time I asked someone to rate me and he say ur nose looks like someone glue a dick to your face
I put some medical tape on it so it doesnt gnag
KEKK

Because its a lifesaver
you will be able to sleep really deeply and dream of copes
you wont be tired all day
you will be able to focus
you will be less depressed

Also yes, you can buy it online but you will have to fuck with the settings yourself ok.
Now if you are autistcel like me who likes to fiddle with machinery and fuck around, fine fine, its fyona ok, i can figure that shit out without killing myself by blowing air in my nose at 1 billion PSI on accident

but if you are not technicaly inclined, you will have to rely on a doctor or sleep study assistant asshole to adjust the machine for you based on your sleep data that they take.

And also, I already said fucking ADHDcel fuck, I said if your gonna rope and you have nothing else to do anyway, then at least try this shit for once before you do anything else ok?
Fuck, not like it matters anyway

ffs nigga
Why are you talking trash to me? Thought you wanted to help ...

I put some medical tape on it so it doesnt gnag

Why are you talking trash to me? Thought you wanted to help ...
because your making me fucking angry by hurting yourself on purpose

because your making me fucking angry by hurting yourself on purpose
Im not hurting myself in any way, Im just rotting infront of my pc because there is no reason to self improve because a nose can ruin a whole face and even if i fixed my other flaws it would still be over.

I want out man, I wanna opt out of this forced videogame we live called life, I want to find inner peace like Master Oogway and just pass away.

Im not hurting myself in any way, Im just rotting infront of my pc because there is no reason to self improve because a nose can ruin a whole face and even if i fixed my other flaws it would still be over.
bro your life was over when you were born with pp
this is about basic health shit that makes the road to death easier. You can die the easy way or the hard way.
It can be the road of getting worse and worse, maybe you get fat on top of everything and your apnea gets even worse at which point the doctor will recommend CPAP, not me

also sorry for being insulting earlier, im very angry. Its not just you, ive been angry af for weeks now, idk whats happening. Maybe depression is making me angry. I explode at random shit and scream at my wall when I see retard posts on forum and shit.
Idk anymore sorry.

this is about basic health shit that makes the road to death easier. You can die the easy way or the hard way.
It can be the road of getting worse and worse, maybe you get fat on top of everything and your apnea gets even worse at which point the doctor will recommend CPAP, not me

also sorry for being insulting earlier, im very angry. Its not just you, ive been angry af for weeks now, idk whats happening. Maybe depression is making me angry. I explode at random shit and scream at my wall when I see retard posts on forum and shit.
Idk anymore sorry.
Check for Bipolar disorder at your local health office.

Check for Bipolar disorder at your local health office.
unironically, i already have autism, BPD wouldnt surprise me, like my dad also fucks hard in the frontyard

Idk anymore sorry.
I cant get fat no matter what i eat, Only my face fattens, My body stays the same no mattER what i do, Cant even put on fucking muscle.

unironically, i already have autism, BPD wouldnt surprise me, like my dad also fucks hard in the frontyard
Fucks hard in the frontyard? Mogs me

I cant get fat no matter what i eat, Only my face fattens, My body stays the same no mattER what i do, Cant even put on fucking muscle.
same same
your face doesnt fatten, its inflammation from bloating. Its water retention
if you stop eating inflammatory foods like carbs, the water retention will go away in 1-2 weeks
your fucked sleep and breathing is also why you cant loose or gain weight

the body builds up and heals at night. You cant do that, you your body doesnt store siht or repair shit.

I have similar issues but not as bad as you, i cant sleep at all, i sleep 3h a night, chronic mouth breather, tiny nostrils. Cant gain weight or loose it much, brutal inflamation and a huge estrogenic ass, maybe i should open onlyfans and become ass model

same same
your face doesnt fatten, its inflammation from bloating. Its water retention
if you stop eating inflammatory foods like carbs, the water retention will go away in 1-2 weeks
your fucked sleep and breathing is also why you cant loose or gain weight

the body builds up and heals at night. You cant do that, you your body doesnt store siht or repair shit.

I have similar issues but not as bad as you, i cant sleep at all, i sleep 3h a night, chronic mouth breather, tiny nostrils. Cant gain weight or loose it much, brutal inflamation and a huge estrogenic ass, maybe i should open onlyfans and become ass model
I have a big ass too, Lets get rich from onlymans and then reject gold diggers because we know why theyre here!

I have a big ass too, Lets get rich from onlymans and then reject gold diggers because we know why theyre here!
XDD
ye lez walk around flexing our asses mogging bitches
lmao
2 dudes wearing skinny jeans flexin they ass :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek:

XDD
ye lez walk around flexing our asses mogging bitches
lmao
2 dudes wearing skinny jeans flexin they ass :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek:
We have to cover the face and then we can pretend to be chads

We have to cover the face and then we can pretend to be chads
iu

we gon larp as these slags
i have huge ass thighs too, i turn myself on when looking at them while shitting

when you wan fuck urself and you do, does that count as ascension?

iu

we gon larp as these slags
i have huge ass thighs too, i turn myself on when looking at them while shitting
I wanna fuck em, They have no faces so they cant say no.

Fucking brutal brocel... yet normfags are trying to persecute us more and more...

Fucking brutal brocel... yet normfags are trying to persecute us more and more...
Yep, Its always the same its all in your head yadda yadda bla bla, Its not I have 2 EYES AND 2 EARS if my personality is that bad before they even speak to me then i dont know how it can be my personality if i dont know them personally or never spoken to thrm.

Going to watch some simpsons then fade away to sleep