Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im in massive pain mentally

L

Lonelyus

Taking a break until the forum is fixed
★★★★★
I may be that guy that posts alot of interesting stuff but on the inside im hurting deeply, I want the pain to end every day, I wake up i go to the pc, i goto sleep rinse repeat, I dont even jack off anymore, There is no motivation left, I rarely touch my steam library and only play few times a day, I browse youtube or just stare at the wall, Sometimes i sleep or eat something to cope but i dont feel like a man, It hurts, Whats the point of living if we dont feel like men, Its just an endless loops of copes, Im 23 and im aleredy deep in hell, It never ends, I have no one that will listen to me, They laugh if i tell them anything i struggle with even tho theyve personally told me you can tell us anything, Confidene? Yeah out the window when people kept being repulsed by me, Adjusted my clothing and personality nope, Just UGLY, Here we have so cucked gunlaws i cant even buy a double barrel for my suffering to end, load up that fucker and spray my brain all over the wall like a mayhem album cover, Fuck i wish! I dont see any bright future for me, VRchat used to be a nice cope before all this entitlement nonsense and rudeness and everyone putting theyre guard up everywhere, Same as in real life, Ive tried so much things, I gave up 3 years ago at 21, Gym, Eating right, Sleeping on time, Working, And for what, An empty apartment? I knew about the doomer before i knew about incel, So dont blame this on incel and i was in the bluepill carousel too of trying everything in my power to score a lifepartner, Sadly YEP, Ugly, My brain wont stop thinking 24/7 it never ends, How about your future?, What about when your old?, It never ends!

There is no more motivation left in me, LDAR or Rope.

Its an endless cycle and rat race to the top and if your well bottomed its over...

BriskUncomfortableCockroach max 1mb

My Big Nakasaki Hiroshima Pill of the day.

Last edited:
I may be that guy that posts alot of interesting stuff but on the inside im hurting deeply, I want the pain to end every day, I wake up i go to the pc, i goto sleep rinse repeat, I dont even jack off anymore, There is no motivation left, I rarely touch my steam library and only play few times a day, I browse youtube or just stare at the wall, Sometimes i sleep or eat something to cope but i dont feel like a man, It hurts, Whats the point of living if we dont feel like men, Its just an endless loops of copes, Im 23 and im aleredy deep in hell, It never ends, I have no one that will listen to me, They laugh if i tell them anything i struggle with even tho theyve personally told me you can tell us anything, Confidene? Yeah out the window when people kept being repulsed by me, Adjusted my clothing and personality nope, Just UGLY, Here we have so cucked gunlaws i cant even buy a double barrel for my suffering to end, load up that fucker and spray my brain all over the wall like a mayhem album cover, Fuck i wish! I dont see any bright future for me, VRchat used to be a nice cope before all this entitlement nonsense and rudeness and everyone putting theyre guard up everywhere, Same as in real life, Ive tried so much things, I gave up 3 years ago at 21, Gym, Eating right, Sleeping on time, Working, And for what, An empty apartment? I knew about the doomer before i knew about incel, So dont blame this on incel and i was in the bluepill carousel too of trying everything in my power to score a lifepartner, Sadly YEP, Ugly, My brain wont stop thinking 24/7 it never ends, How about your future?, What about when your old?, It never ends!

Its an endless cycle and rat race to the top and if your well bottomed its over...

View attachment 746397

imma read and reply in a sec and give you actual reply my bambino one secca sec burp burp shits

imma read and reply in a sec and give you actual reply my bambino one secca sec burp burp shits
Only thing i look forward to honestly in my life rn is that Bear meat and Horse meat menu you ordered, Thanks for the laugh mang, Ill be back, Imma have a smoke on my balcony im feeling 1000x blackpills rape me at the moment.

Yeah I feel this. For us men, its very difficult to get any fulfillment out of life.

View attachment 746397

omfg i bought this chicken meat roll at the store this has to be grossest shit to eat 40 minutes before midnight holy fuck save me pilsbury doughboy

anyway, to your post
You are not that much younger than me, I am 25, you are 24ish based on ur post
Tbh i hate normie platitudes teehee im sorry you feel that way. All I can say is that im in the same boat and really have been my entire Life. I dont know what the fuck to do. I have the ambition to become a christian in the future because really, I have nothing to look forward to except for death and what comes after. I feel completely fucking useless in this world.

I cant do anything, i cant work, i have no social connections, not even to family. I just rot, eat, rot, shit, shower, fap, rot eat, shit shower fap, fap, think about sui, rot etc.

My autism helps because it gives me satisfication to look up autistic shit that interests me, but thats it. I really dont know what my purpose is supposed to be in this life. I cant figure it out.

Also i have the wish to self-anihiliate like, I wish I could just pray/meditate with such intensity that I forget I exist or something. I really dont want to exist on a deep level.

I also know you have at least ADHD or smn, think you said it before, so yeah, since I have autism I can relate theres big overlap to ADHD, like its fucking horrific. Its like being trapped in your own body, you cant do shit.

idk if it helps but i like seeing your little apustaja avi when you post and your already part of the forum culture with your constant postmaxxing. For some us who spend all day online, people like you mean a lot.

Before you rope, PM me or make a thread so I can pray for you and send word to monasteries so they pray for you. Also make sure your body gets completely disfigured, its good for the soul.

My brain wont stop thinking 24/7 it never ends, How about your future?, What about when your old?, It never ends!
Same shit here bro :feelsrope: just want to go sleep and don't wake the next day.

omfg i bought this chicken meat roll at the store this has to be grossest shit to eat 40 minutes before midnight holy fuck save me pilsbury doughboy

anyway, to your post
You are not that much younger than me, I am 25, you are 24ish based on ur post
Tbh i hate normie platitudes teehee im sorry you feel that way. All I can say is that im in the same boat and really have been my entire Life. I dont know what the fuck to do. I have the ambition to become a christian in the future because really, I have nothing to look forward to except for death and what comes after. I feel completely fucking useless in this world.

I cant do anything, i cant work, i have no social connections, not even to family. I just rot, eat, rot, shit, shower, fap, rot eat, shit shower fap, fap, think about sui, rot etc.

My autism helps because it gives me satisfication to look up autistic shit that interests me, but thats it. I really dont know what my purpose is supposed to be in this life. I cant figure it out.

Also i have the wish to self-anihiliate like, I wish I could just pray/meditate with such intensity that I forget I exist or something. I really dont want to exist on a deep level.

I also know you have at least ADHD or smn, think you said it before, so yeah, since I have autism I can relate theres big overlap to ADHD, like its fucking horrific. Its like being trapped in your own body, you cant do shit.

idk if it helps but i like seeing your little apustaja avi when you post and your already part of the forum culture with your constant postmaxxing. For some us who spend all day online, people like you mean a lot.

Before you rope, PM me or make a thread so I can pray for you and send word to monasteries so they pray for you. Also make sure your body gets completely disfigured, its good for the soul.
Im aleredy disfigured

Im aleredy disfigured
:feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek:
BROOTAL LMAO

Only thing i look forward to honestly in my life rn is that Bear meat and Horse meat menu you ordered, Thanks for the laugh mang, Ill be back, Imma have a smoke on my balcony im feeling 1000x blackpills rape me at the moment.
np, that shit will probably get stuck in customs and imma have to pay cutoms fees and explain why I want to import fucking bear meat

View attachment 746397

Around 21-23 was the worst days of my life. I would cry every day, I would cry so intensely my chest would fucking burn and I would do a silent cry which literally burned my insides. I had 0 hope. I was so fucking down oh man, hands down the worst 2 years of my entire life.

It got a bit better since then, a lot better even may I say.

Now I don't really feel that pain anymore. I got used it to maybe, so it doesn't really bother me much. Don't really feel anything tbh. It's like I am staring at the 'You died' screen in minecraft for the past 6 years, at some point you just get used to it. At first it hurts like hell, its a terrible feeling, but then it just slowly fades and fades till there is nothing left.

Tbh I prefer not feeling much right now than the way I used to feel. So my advice is just wait it out and it will pass eventually.

:feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek:
BROOTAL LMAO

np, that shit will probably get stuck in customs and imma have to pay cutoms fees and explain why I want to import fucking bear meat
Brutal? Yeah they tried fixing a crooknose from birth and now im even more deformed, I want to fucking die.

Around 21-23 was the worst days of my life. I would cry every day, I would cry so intensely my chest would fucking burn and I would do a silent cry which literally burned my insides. I had 0 hope. I was so fucking down oh man, hands down the worst 2 years of my entire life.

Now I don't really feel that pain anymore. I got used it to maybe, so it doesn't really bother me much. Don't really feel anything tbh. It's like I am staring at the 'You died' screen in minecraft for the past 6 years, at some point you just get used to it. At first it hurts like hell, its a terrible feeling, but then it just slowly fades and fades till there is nothing left.

Tbh I prefer not feeling much right now than the way I used to feel. So my advice is just wait it out and it will pass eventually.
Ive been looking at captain price and Mason whats the fucking launch codes ever since it came out, Im getting tired of shooting russians in call of duty ....

this actually, good reply
yes, the worst years are behind me at this point because I just stopped caring.
I remember I was so fucked up, I could not even move. I would just lay in bed trying to move but it was like the signal wasnt reaching my limbs. LIke imagine being pressed down by a looney tunes weight.
I would cry too, like i couldnt do shit, I would just cry.

Since then, ive been through so much shit, at some point you get numb or something. Idk.
I guess you adapt.

Brutal? Yeah they tried fixing a crooknose from birth and now im even more deformed, I want to fucking die.
Yes, people are stupid when they say nosejobs are save. That shit is so dangerous. Like Dry-Nose-Syndrome is a thing

like people make surgery this magical thing but a fuck ton of surgery just leads to long term pain, short term pain or needing future operations forever and ever, fixes, check ups.

So yeah, thats fucking horrible.
You probably have sleep issues connected to the nose shit, cuz ur breathing is fucked up. That also creates or at least contributes to your ADHD. Its not your fault.

I remember I was so fucked up, I could not even move. I would just lay in bed trying to move but it was like the signal wasnt reaching my limbs. LIke imagine being pressed down by a looney tunes weight.

Since then, ive been through so much shit, at some point you get numb or something. Idk.
I guess you adapt.

Yes, people are stupid when they say nosejobs are save. That shit is so dangerous. Like Dry-Nose-Syndrome is a thing

like people make surgery this magical thing but a fuck ton of surgery just leads to long term pain, short term pain or needing future operations forever and ever, fixes, check ups.

You probably have sleep issues connected to the nose shit, cuz ur breathing is fucked up. That also creates or at least contributes to your ADHD. Its not your fault.
I thought, Fuck it imma try fixing atleast one of my flaws and if not i will LDAR and rope later, Seems the pill always comes to collect

I guess you adapt.

I have a shit ton of breathing issues, I cant sleep on one side because the wall thats loose in the nose goes down or up, Sometimes a booger freezes it and it has less pain, Yeah the one that storkens up a bit or i keep a paper tissue inside that nostil thats fucked so it doesnt gnag
Shit ton of boogers getting stuck and yadda yadda and i paid a full year salary for this shite.

My cat is the only one who cares about me, Earlier today my cat lay down in my lap while i was browsing .is it was comfy af but still the thought of 24/7 problems, And being ugly causes me to fucking brainrot and anhedonia.

Go back to the gym, or just do any type of exercise regularly (walking is good). If you aren't completely broke, I would look at getting a dog. You can also try shroommaxxing if you haven't tried that.

Go back to the gym, or just do any type of exercise regularly (walking is good). If you aren't completely broke, I would look at getting a dog. You can also try shroommaxxing if you haven't tried that.
I have agoraphobia from death stares outside

I can pick shrooms out in september if i want to go outside and get death stares

I have a shit ton of breathing issues, I cant sleep on one side because the wall thats loose in the nose goes down or up, Sometimes a booger freezes it and it has less pain, Yeah the one that storkens up a bit or i keep a paper tissue inside that nostil thats fucked so it doesnt gnag
wait your septum is loose? what the fuck
kill your surgeon
ok question
do you use or have you tried a nostril spreader?

iu

maybe it will stabilize your septum and enable you to breathe better through your nose

kill your surgeon
ok question

iu

maybe it will stabilize your septum and enable you to breathe better through your nose
61lz5c677DL

Something like this, Its loose on top there and is clearly visible from that one side it looks mutilated. outer wall is loose but inner wall is somehow connected somewhere but idk where.

kill your surgeon
ok question

iu

Looks like i dont have a nostril on one side

And it fucking hurts 24/7 and is numb and painful

Start drinking unironically. It used to be a really good cope for me before I started taking gymcelling seriously. I miss it a lot sometimes

View attachment 746421

Something like this, Its loose on top there and is clearly visible from that one side it looks mutilated.
Looks like i dont have a nostril on one side

jesus thats too far up ok fuck this is bad.
Ok, you need surgery to fix this, no other option.
Another option, what about using CPAP/APAP machine?
It blows air into your nose and keeps the nostil open.
Maybe you can get one.

Maybe you can get one.
No clue, Im more leaning towards roping if i dont get it fixed.

Maybe you can get one.
Idk what to do man, Its been like this for a year now and everyone tells me it looks fine aka the bluepill, They did even when i showed them my gigantic jew nose, AND IM FUCKING WHITE ON TOP OF THAT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE MY LIFE!

Only good thing about me is that im not balding but yeah its over its so fucking over.

Last edited:
Maybe you can get one.
Cpap was what i was gonna sui with, I had plans on getting a helium or nitro tank to inhale and pass away but never found any, FOR YEARS i sought for it, Nowhere, I was wondering what the fuck was down over by the store, It was tanks for grilling, Its fucking over, I cant die that way.

I made the exit bag, acutally, 1 with a russian chernobyl gasmask, Fuel for it i didnt have so i just dismantled it after a long time of attempting to find it.

No clue, Im more leaning towards roping if i dont get it fixed.
Idk what to do man, Its been like this for a year now and everyone tells me it looks fine aka the bluepill, They did even when i showed them my gigantic jew nose.
Ok stop talking about the nose, they are just gaslighting you because thats how normies operate, they are dummies. You have to outgame them.
Stop talking about the nose. If you got your nose fixed, they would suddenly say wow it looks so much better teehee - they are retarded, ignore them.
This is a serious medical issue.

You will do this: Dont complain about the looks of the nose but say you have massive sleep issues ok. Its not a lie shut the fuck up. With a busted nostril you cant possible be getting good sleep and you said your breathing is fucked too = really bad for sleep and also main cause of ADHD.

I dont know your fucking budget, if you have health insurance or where you life but you may need
1. a sleep study done
2. a prescription for the CPAP/APAP machine (depends on country)

Your doctor will refer you after consultation.

Long term plan should be to get this surgically fixed of course, but temporary plan should be to get APAP machine.
Btw the terms stand for this:
1. CPAP = Continous Positive Airway Pressure
2. APAP = Automatic positive Airway Pressure

Both do the same thing, blow air into your airways so they dont collapse and stop you from breathing at night.
The difference is that CPAP just blows it at same rate, while APAP automaticaly adjusts the rate of air depending on your breathing pattern.

if you dont give a shit anyway then give APAP a chance first.
Basically its a machine that you put next your bed at night. It has a hose and you wear a mask and it blows moistuized air into your mouth or noise. This keeps your nasal cavities from collapsing.
You 100% have sleep apnea and this is standard apnea treatment.

Cpap was what i was gonna sui with, I had plans on getting a helium or nitro tank to inhale and pass away but never found any, FOR YEARS i sought for it, Nowhere, I was wondering what the fuck was down over by the store, It was tanks for grilling, Its fucking over, I cant die that way.
dude, I know about helium yes, but you may just give yourself brain damage on top of everything if you fuck that up.
Its very easy to just pass out in low oxygen enviroment with plastic bag on your head and then they find you after 45 minutes and you have localized brain damage.
So dont do that.

Ok stop talking about the nose, they are just gaslighting you because thats how normies operate, they are dummies. You have to outgame them.
Stop talking about the nose. If you got your nose fixed, they would suddenly say wow it looks so much better teehee - they are retarded, ignore them.
This is a serious medical issue.

You will do this: Dont complain about the looks of the nose but say you have massive sleep issues ok. Its not a lie shut the fuck up. With a busted nostril you cant possible be getting good sleep and you said your breathing is fucked too = really bad for sleep and also main cause of ADHD.

I dont know your fucking budget, if you have health insurance or where you life but you may need
1. a sleep study done
2. a prescription for the CPAP/APAP machine (depends on country)

Your doctor will refer you after consultation.

Long term plan should be to get this surgically fixed of course, but temporary plan should be to get APAP machine.
Btw the terms stand for this:
1. CPAP = Continous Positive Airway Pressure
2. APAP = Automatic positive Airway Pressure

Both do the same thing, blow air into your airways so they dont collapse and stop you from breathing at night.
The difference is that CPAP just blows it at same rate, while APAP automaticaly adjusts the rate of air depending on your breathing pattern.

if you dont give a shit anyway then give APAP a chance first.
Basically its a machine that you put next your bed at night. It has a hose and you wear a mask and it blows moistuized air into your mouth or noise. This keeps your nasal cavities from collapsing.
You 100% have sleep apnea and this is standard apnea treatment.
My sleeping is all over the place.

dude, I know about helium yes, but you may just give yourself brain damage on top of everything if you fuck that up.
Its very easy to just pass out in low oxygen enviroment with plastic bag on your head and then they find you after 45 minutes and you have localized brain damage.
So dont do that.
No one ever checks on me, No one will find me

Pin by Daria on Fandoms | Breaking bad, Who is the father, Mark margolis

Guess im becoming Hector then

My sleeping is all over the place.
good, if you could get surgery, then you can get this shit too
its just talking to your doctor for refereal
then getting sleep study which takes 1-2 days
and then getting that fucking machine

also why are you smoking you retard, stop fucking smoking holy fuck you cant breathe already you retard
fuck

Also, another thing, your diet is fucking garbage and contributes to not being able to breathe because ur sinuses are constantly inflamed. You should cut out dairy for a while and sugar and other shit, look into keto and carnivore diet. This may help clear up your airways a bit more.

No one ever checks on me, No one will find me
dont push your luck

good, if you could get surgery, then you can get this shit too
its just talking to your doctor for refereal
then getting sleep study which takes 1-2 days
and then getting that fucking machine

also why are you smoking you retard, stop fucking smoking holy fuck you cant breathe already you retard
fuck

Also, another thing, your diet is fucking garbage and contributes to not being able to breathe because ur sinuses are constantly inflamed. You should cut out dairy for a while and sugar and other shit, look into keto and carnivore diet. This may help clear up your airways a bit more.

dont push your luck
Yeah i smoke like maybe a pack a month

Attachments

• 9018bc4b6c84c5c2d8128918a3709d6a.gif
    9018bc4b6c84c5c2d8128918a3709d6a.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 2
Yeah i smoke like maybe a pack a month
ok good, i forgive you :feelsaww:

another thing, when you get that shit cpap/apap whatever - get back to me ASAP I want to know more about it
I know you have ADHD and shit so I may annoy you onc ea month or so and remind you from now on bitch

Its over, I was cursed the day i was born.
The jews have aleredy manifested my nose.
JFL
Nosecels unite, I also have a huge one. One time I asked someone to rate me and he say ur nose looks like someone glue a dick to your face

ok good, i forgive you :feelsaww:

another thing, when you get that shit cpap/apap whatever - get back to me ASAP I want to know more about it
I know you have ADHD and shit so I may annoy you onc ea month or so and remind you from now on bitch

JFL
Nosecels unite, I also have a huge one. One time I asked someone to rate me and he say ur nose looks like someone glue a dick to your face
Bruh is literal Pingu