Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im in a thing

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
-
What does that mean, a foid told me this when she rejected me

She probably just wanted to reject you but didn't even bother to come up with a proper excuse so she just made that up on the spot

She probably just wanted to reject you but didn't even bother to come up with a proper excuse so she just made that up on the spot
Brutal

Only in RDR2 special edition
I mean why couldn't this bitch just tell me hey, sorry but I'm not interested/ we aren't compatible. And this bitch approached me and still fucking rejects me.

Foids and their need to virtue signal, since they lack physical strength they make up for it with their manipulative capabilities, they'll let you down nicely because even in da caveman days there was a risk of violence for them not sexually complying with men
I should have ignored this bitch man. It's the same thing I said from the beginning, if I was attractive, I wouldnt hear about any other dudes, and she would drop them.

Foids and their need to virtue signal, since they lack physical strength they make up for it with their manipulative capabilities, they'll let you down nicely because even in da caveman days there was a risk of violence for them not sexually complying with men
This hoe told me word for word " I'm sorry but I'm in a thing with a guy, and he doesnt want me to talk to other dudes.

fucking stupid whore foid

it means its over

Should I off this bitch in game

What does that mean, a foid told me this when she rejected me
In a thing is she is fucking someone and dating them and fucking more people

I c, bitch came and spoke to me first and still rejected me jfl, I should have ignored her.

it means she's fucking a bunch of guys, but you won't be one of them.

same as "it's complicated" etc

it means she's fucking a bunch of guys, but you won't be one of them.

same as "it's complicated" etc
Why would this bitch come talk to me then. I should have told her to fuck off

Would you blame me if I attacked this bitch? Im video SPIEL

Why would this bitch come talk to me then. I should have told her to fuck off

in addition to guys who actually fuck her, she needs the validation that other guys want to fuck her. that's where you come in.

in addition to guys who actually fuck her, she needs the validation that other guys want to fuck her. that's where you come in.
Would you blame me if I tried killing this bitch (in video game) why couldn't she just ignore like everyone else

Would you blame me if I tried killing this bitch (in video game) why couldn't she just ignore like everyone else
Or if I punched her