Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If I always get complement by fags does that mean Im secretly a chad ?

Goyimjacob

Goyimjacob

Banned
-
I always get hit on by fags all the time.

Does that mean I am a fakecel and actually a chad:feelswhat:

It means you are gray

No that just means they know you're one of them :feelsclown:

Average DBZ fan

Are you dressing like a fag? Do you have a faggy haircut? Those are actual questions btw. I find it hard to believe a perfectly normal sub5 male gets hit on by fags on multiple occasions without there being something to set off their "gaydar"

Is this another speedrun of the try to get banned challenge

Yes, he's a fucking faggot but he doesn't know it yet. Lmao
How does he not know it yet ? He’s the one being hit on by fags and not the other way around.

Its very sad that you can only attract fags but not females

How many times per day approx ?
I dont go out everyday, it only really happens when I go downtown when there is a higher population density.

Like 3-4 times I'd say

Are you dressing like a fag? Do you have a faggy haircut? Those are actual questions btw. I find it hard to believe a perfectly normal sub5 male gets hit on by fags on multiple occasions without there being something to set off their "gaydar"
What would you consider a fagcut ?

only thing I wear that you can call "gay" are like above the knee shorts that go to the middle of my thigh.

Other then that I'm chilling

It doesn’t mean shit, female approval is the only thing that counts and it’s far more valuable than gay approval since women are more picky than (gay) men.

only thing I wear that you can call "gay" are like above the knee shorts that go to the middle of my thigh.
I bet that's it.

Do you live in America by chance?

Idk where you live, I've heard that's normal in Europe. But here in America, everyone will think you're a fag if you wear that

It doesn’t mean shit, female approval is the only thing that counts and it’s far more valuable than gay approval since women are more picky than (gay) men.

No, fags tend to have low standards

That means you gayyyyyy

if I get catcalled by straight guys (bc I have long hair), does that mean I'm secretly a stacy?