Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I helped out a homeless woman

I gave her a few dollars and she told me to never lose hope:dab::feelsLightsaber:
feels good helping out people sometimes
You should have given money to a homeless man instead

The homeless women probably get money all the time and the men are left to rot and ignored by society

you can feel good about yourself for doing something nice. you can also potentially make new friends because people want to be around you. being nice is a personality trait that can be built.
They only want to be around you because you seem like a person they can use

Even if he did fuck her he would probably get an std anyway
Probably, but for an 11/10 Stacy, it might be worth it since we're going to die miserable anyway.

Probably, but for an 11/10 Stacy, it might be worth it since we're going to die miserable anyway.
No stacy would ever live on the streets

Society wouldn’t allow it
someone would take her in or she would get a moddeling contract and become a millionaire after a few days on the street

Whereas mentally ill men and subhuman men are left to rot and die on the streets with barely any sympathy

You could maybe fuck a homeless htb if she was strung out and desperate enough

Which is basically a stacy to us anyway tbf

No stacy would ever live on the streets

Society wouldn’t allow it
someone would take her in or she would get a moddeling contract and become a millionaire after a few days on the street

Whereas mentally ill men and subhuman men are left to rot and die on the streets with barely any sympathy
True, but I was talking hypothetically.
Women are praised and worshipped, while men are blamed and hated.

One time a crying slav woman approached me and in broken English asked me for few pounds, she was very distressed. This happened as I was leaving a poundland shop in central London.

I just looked at her and her red crying eyes and told her I have no change and moved on. She whimpered. Of course that was a lie, I did happen to have some spare pounds in my pockets.

Anyway, the point is she was so distressed it seemed amusing, as she must have never believed she would end up in a situation like this, whatever has caused it, she was quite desperate.

Nobody would ever even look at me twice if I did the same so why should I give away what little money I had as a broke student working in McDonalds to that woman? Why does it feel like I have done something wrong?
you did nothing wrong , but woman think they are entitled to free shit

She probably used that money to buy drugs

You should never help the homeless or poor since they are generally lazy and stupid (god forgivd me). If you are feeling charitable help your family or someone you actually know and if nobody doesnt need it then spend it on yourself. Never donate to charities they are all owned by the cia. With that two pound maybe you could have shared some chocolates with your mom or something thats better. Fuck the homeless and poor. Do you actually think your two pounds make a difference if anything it enforces them being lazy and stupid.