Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I helped out a homeless woman

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
I gave her a few dollars and she told me to never lose hope:dab::feelsLightsaber:
feels good helping out people sometimes

Cucked and gay.

The one time I gave money to a homeless foid I see her like a week later in almost the same spot on my campus with the same story about getting stuck on the wrong bus or whatever not having enough money to get home. Bitch was just a crack whore I shoudlve donated a fist to her skull for every evil dumb whore that begs for my money.

Why the fuck would you do that?:feelsseriously:

That's a nice act, but she still wouldn't fuck you over Dark Triad Chad.

I bought a homeless guy beER one time.

i wasn't looking for sex
Nor did I say you were, just pointing out the fact that neither the homeless woman nor the majority of women won't give you what you really deserve/want if you are "nice." Nice guys lose because nice guys aren't Chads.

A girl was nice to you? Fakecel!!!!

just pointing out the fact that neither the homeless woman nor the majority of women won't give you what you really deserve
i don't think that way. i don't expect anything in return for being nice.

i don't think that way. i don't expect anything in return for being nice.
Very well, but what's the point of doing something if you don't get anything in return? Actions and relationships are transactional; that's one of the reasons why The Elites are on top: they're ruthless.

but what's the point of doing something if you don't get anything in return?
you can feel good about yourself for doing something nice. you can also potentially make new friends because people want to be around you. being nice is a personality trait that can be built.

Ngl she probably just said that too be nice. But internally she was disgusted by u

being nice is a personality trait that can be built.
Women don't care about personalities, nor do men really. They want Chad or someone with a useful skill/talent to take your niceness out the door and rot away in your room.

One time a crying slav woman approached me and in broken English asked me for few pounds, she was very distressed. This happened as I was leaving a poundland shop in central London.

I just looked at her and her red crying eyes and told her I have no change and moved on. She whimpered. Of course that was a lie, I did happen to have some spare pounds in my pockets.

Anyway, the point is she was so distressed it seemed amusing, as she must have never believed she would end up in a situation like this, whatever has caused it, she was quite desperate.

Nobody would ever even look at me twice if I did the same so why should I give away what little money I had as a broke student working in McDonalds to that woman? Why does it feel like I have done something wrong?

Not really, if you fuck then you are hoping for sex. This brocel probably had pity for an old hag, nothing cuckworthy about that.
It's absolutely cucked to give money to foids who give you nothing in return. Every time you give a foid money you are subsidizing her sex life so she can spend more time fucking dudes who arent you, instead of working and earning that money herself. And brocel probably WAS hoping for sex subconsciously but coping and rationalizing about "wanting to do something nice" (read: surrender to his beta male cuck simp instinct to provide for women who arent fucking him)

If you have pity for old foids youre a cuck too. It's her husband and children's responsibility to care for elderly women not cucks and simps like you. Every simp that gives a foid money freely is perpetuating the system that leads to men being devalued and sexless, and it ought to be called out and shamed by any actual incel left on this forum who's had to endure our feminist gynocentric matriarchy firsthand

Women don't care about personalities, nor do men really.
I actually thought about this for a while... showing kindness even though you are hated. I think it takes real strength to do that.

I actually thought about this for a while... showing kindness even though you are hated. I think it takes real strength to do that.
Maybe, but my point is that people don't care nor really respect that. What they care about is looks, or some sort of valuable commodity that they can use to benefit themselves such as power, money, fame, influence, etc.
So, there really isn't much point in showing kindness to anyone other than those whom you trust, such as your friends or family.

You need to jump from a bridge

You niggas are easily manipulated.

The couple times random bitches ask me for money, I just laughed.

Never seen a homeless foid in my life. I've helped out a few homeless men before, they seemed quite embarrassed about it and couldn't keep much eye contact.

You niggas are easily manipulated.

The couple times random bitches ask me for money, I just laughed.
Savage Todd is absolutely taking no prisoners. This world has turned you cold.

brutal. this is probably part of the reasons why i try to be nice. i don't want to end up being cold and bitter.
Fair enough, but what will this really do for you other than your personal mood? Your life will most likely stay the same, especially when it comes to women, as they don't want a "nice guy," as I've already stated before. You're better off focusing on yourself. You don't have to laugh like Todd when it comes to homeless foids, but you can just keep your head down and move on like so many already do with homeless men.

Faggot, you shouldve taken her money instead.

Should have given it to a man instead

she will just buy cocaine with it retard, though maybe it was worth it to get a woman to speak to you

She saw that hopeless incel prey eyes look that's why told you to not lose hope

I gave her a few dollars and she told me to never lose hope:dab::feelsLightsaber:
feels good helping out people sometimes
She should have given you her HOLES :feelsdevil:

I don't need empty, ''feel good'' words. I need WOMAN HOLES :feelsdevil:

Men's penis belongs in women's holes :lasereyes:
Men's sperm belongs in women's wombs :lasereyes:

Very well, but what's the point of doing something if you don't get anything in return? Actions and relationships are transactional; that's one of the reasons why The Elites are on top: they're ruthless.
For some people, it's just part of the personality. If people always did expect something in return, they wouldn't donate to e.g. charity.
She saw that hopeless incel prey eyes look that's why told you to not lose hope
Wow, that could be true and would make it extra sad

You are ignoring content by this member.

For some people, it's just part of the personality. If people always did expect something in return, they wouldn't donate to e.g. charity.
True, I suspect that they are meant to be a part of the slave class and to be dominated and used by others as labor.

cuckpilled.is

Popcorn eating 7442163

Marriage... Talk about cucked

To be clear I understand your position though I don't agree with it. It is only cucked if you expect to get something in return and you end up not getting it. That's the way most marriages go, foods get older and their sex drive becomes weaker while you as a man have the same sex drive since you were 16.

She got fucked by homeless Chad after

You could have given that money to a truecel you utter cuck
i actually already help out my truecel friend. he's a 5'2" balding deformed rice, i'm not even joking. i try to be there for him.