Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm happy that most of this forum is diagnosed with autism so the white worshipping is a result of mostly low iq

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
I defend asians and i get called white worshipping which is hilarious because most of my arguments arent about being white.

I get you're ugly/autistic as a white, balkan or ethnic but please dont project onto me, keep it to yourselves

reason i say ugly/autistic as a white is they're the only ones who care about white supremacy. Other whites can succeed without complaining lmao.

who are you talking to bro ?

Didn't you want to white maxx?

@comradespiderman29

All white nationalists are high IQ. Simple fact.

Didn't you want to white maxx?

@comradespiderman29
Yes, he wanted to.
IMG 20240709 171517

All white nationalists are high IQ. Simple fact.
No. There are some members like @DarkStar which are intellectually honest and always prioritize objective facts over emotions; and then, there are the skinhead wannabes.

Not everyone is as blessed as you.
Yes, but im being serious. barely anyone here is high iq and most users are white supremacists. Lots are diagnosed with autism and the average iq of autists is below avg.

No. There are some members like @DarkStar which are intellectually honest and always prioritize objective facts over emotions; and then, there are the skinhead wannabes.
Yep, they arent high iq just like how most people arent high iq

Last edited:
See @Despicablecel You said yourself that you wanted to be whiter. You just don't want to admit it but you do you I guess
I dont want to look whiter I want to look like a gl hapa. I only said that because people kept saying you need to be nordic to slay in asia which is blatantly false. Hapas have the highest appeal in east asia. That quote is taken out of context.

Most people use this website because they can say nigger without getting banned. Darkstar on the other hand provides valuable content on ID.

@Despicablecel you said you were gonna fuck off do it nobody likes you here most of your threads are shit and flamewar provoking

@Despicablecel you said you were gonna fuck off do it nobody likes you here most of your threads are shit and flamewar provoking
you'll never be white

keep worshipping whites

Most people use this website because they can say nigger without getting banned. Darkstar on the other hand provides valuable content on ID.
Nice try foid.

@DarkStar looks at this shit. :feelskek:

Cope. Average white nationalist IQ is atleast 130. Let's be honest here.

many famous people on japanese tv are hapa and people project onto me their racial insecurities lmao

many famous people on japanese tv are hapa and people project onto me their racial insecurities lmao
they dont even look white btw, some of them just seemed like gl asians to me at first, most look 50/50 tho

?
Why do you feel called out?
It's not about me being called out you toilet or whatever the fuck you are: infiltroon, troll. It's about the fact that you are already were suspicious to begin with.

Cope. Average white nationalist IQ is atleast 130. Let's be honest here.

I don't see it that way, honestly. One thing is the genuine intelligence of seeing patterns and reaching conclusions and another is the parrot-like repetition of, although accurate, a worldview and ideology that is not theirs except for his accession.

I only said that because people kept saying you need to be nordic to slay in asia
You don't even need to be Nordic to slay in Latin America with 10/10 models, just having light skin will make you a god amongst men.
And if you have an accent, women will try to rape you, that's how much they love whites even manlet whites.
JBW is law.

I don't see it that way, honestly. One thing is the genuine intelligence of seeing patterns and reaching conclusions and another is the parrot-like repetition of, although accurate, a worldview and ideology that is not theirs except for his accession.
I am just joking. We have to spread the agenda of white nationalist IQ being high.:feelshmm:

It's not about me being called out you toilet or whatever the fuck you are: infiltroon, troll. It's about the fact that you are already were suspicious to begin with.
I believe I remember your name. Weren't you the one who took an Uber after an fiery night with a 6'1 german stacy at a ba? Why did you request to be unbanned?
Why are you attacking me when I didn't even mention you? We all understand the true nature of most overly aggressive users here, past and present.

You don't even need to be Nordic to slay in Latin America with 10/10 models, just having light skin will make you a god amongst men.
And if you have an accent, women will try to rape you, that's how much they love whites even manlet whites.
JBW is law.
I said asia not Latin America and non-white latinos with lots of indigenous dna are turbomanlets so no shit manlet whites could do better htan in the west. 10/10 models is a massive exaggeration, maybe they have 10% more smv which would save normies. light skin literally means nothing lmao, just don't be a shitskin. You do realise, most countries value tanning, including south america since it's full of beaches and outdoorsy people. It's height not skin tone.

I believe I remember your name. Weren't you the one who took an Uber after an fiery night with a 6'1 german stacy at a ba?
no
Why did you request to be unbanned?
I never requested anything.
Why are you attacking me when I didn't even mention you? We all understand the true nature of most overly aggressive users here, past and present.
You are a 2024 GrAYfag. Sit the fuck down. You shouldn't even talk.

Bro, he's just against white worshipping. Not everyone who is against you is an infiltrator or a troll.

I agree. If you just repeat what you heard somewhere else then you just can't be called high IQ in any way. If any user truly has a high IQ on this forum then that would be @GeckoBus (correct me if Im wrong, I only read one or two of his threads)

Bro, he's just against white worshipping. Not everyone who is against you is an infiltrator or a troll.
Shush. It has nothing to do with this thread.

I agree. If you just repeat what you heard somewhere else then you just can't be called high IQ in any way. If any user truly has a high IQ on this forum then that would be @GeckoBus (correct me if Im wrong, I only read one or two of his threads)
He isn't high iq just like 99% of this forum

You do realise, most countries value tanning, including south america since it's full of beaches and outdoorsy people. It's height not skin tone.
Nice load of BS
I've seen it for decades, and the only place in the whole planet that doesn't value tanning is South America itself so don't come with the tan cope, beaches mean shit when it's filled with Chads.
10/10 models isn't an exaggeration, all of them have a white boyfriend, just take a fuckin look at some random Latina model IG, and if their BF is Latino, you can bet he's the Latino with the whitest skin, you'll never ever see them with an average Latino. in Mexico you can't join top clubs if you're male and your skin isn't white enough.

Nice load of BS
I've seen it for decades, and the only place in the whole planet that doesn't value tanning is South America itself so don't come with the tan cope, beaches mean shit when it's filled with Chads.
10/10 models isn't an exaggeration, all of them have a white boyfriend, just take a fuckin look at some random Latina model IG, and if their BF is Latino, you can bet he's the Latino with the whitest skin, you'll never ever see them with an average Latino. in Mexico you can't join top clubs if you're make and your skin isn't white enough. same in Peru, same in Colombia and Uruguay.
its features and height not skin tone. Anyone who isnt indian can get pale skin, yet u dont see many slayers of ethnic women do you?

Night and day difference literally so dogshit unfunny meme.
2017cels are the best Cels. I don't think there are any users from 2017 left though. Most users who are now active have join dates from 2020 - 2024

Night and day difference literally so dogshit unfunny meme.
Haha, so far no one other than 23 and 24 cels called me a gray, you people are too insecure about your join date lmao

you're right about height.

kek.

I see white hobos selling candies groping women who take pics with them in my city because they're white, again cope.
another third worlder with anecdotes

Nice load of BS
10/10 models isn't an exaggeration, all of them have a white boyfriend, just take a fuckin look at some random Latina model IG, and if their BF is Latino, you can bet he's the Latino with the whitest skin, you'll never ever see them with an average Latino. in Mexico you can't join top clubs if you're male and your skin isn't white enough.
i saw a tanned latino on tiktok who was called white because he kept identifying as mestizo. I dont even think latinos care about skin tone that much, it's mostly features. Pale skin just happens to go with good features, you are putting weight on the wrong thing