Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm gonna try taking creepshots in the gym today

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I saw some beautiful girls the other day, lets see if they are here again.

Don't get caught.

Make sure to put on a hat and a fake mustache for maximum inconspicuousnus

Mission failed. Maybe next time

post them tomorrow or LARP

There’s a girl at work I really want creep shots of but too difficult and too risky. But would love to coom to pics of her. :ahegao:

You’ll end up in jail and you won’t be a incel anymore, since you’ll get buttraped

They all go home and get fucked raw bt Chad

Good idea. I do this on the regular and keep a collection because it's really fun and satisfying.

Have you tried talking to her?

I always see bitches with the nicest bubble butts on the stair climbers At the gym. Would never try to take pics tho:incel:

when you got to jail can i have your pc ? :feelsaww:

There are free naked pictures of Stacies online of all races, why risk getting in trouble?

I'm gonna try again tomorrow

I once tried taking some creepshot at the beach of a women with her tits out, but right as I was about to get the perfect picture, someone from behind yelled at me "Enjoy the view but don't take pictures". I took the pictures anyways, but cell phones back then had shitty cameras so it wasn't as good as I wanted. Still jacked off to it tho.

Also why are people here talking about him going to jail for taking pictures? Worst that can happen is getting banned from the gym.