Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m gonna start calling foids “slut” in public

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I just did it now to a hijabi foid that was dressed like a COMPLETE SLUT. Hopefully she heard me she was on the phone :reeeeee:

I advise everyone here to do this if it’s safe of course. MAKE SURE NO WHITE KNIGHTS ARE AROUND

I just did it now to a hijabi foid that was dressed like a COMPLETE SLUT. Hopefully she heard me she was on the phone :reeeeee:

I advise everyone here to do this if it’s safe of course. MAKE SURE NO WHITE KNIGHTS ARE AROUND
based-department.gif

What you just said is one of the most based things Ive ever heard

Doubt that word slut will hurt them

It's better to point out the flaws so she thinks about it all the time.

Based, but you'll get attacked by foids and simps.

Lol I have done this before but only when very drunk

Do it in among a group of people or any place a foid can call normies, you will find out soon.

I'd rather called them a 'fat whore go suck my cock'

good work brocel

It's better to point out the flaws so she thinks about it all the time.
I should call them “fat slut” instead I think. It needs to be something short and quick so I can say it as I’m walking past

Do it in among a group of people or any place a foid can call normies, you will find out soon.
Normies are GIGA SOY. I doubt they can even scratch a roidmaxed mf like me. I hope they try IN FACT

You are only feeding her ego.
In her mind, a random creep called her a slut,
You are only making her feel hotter and she is gonna laugh at you with her friends.

Face it brocel its over you cant win

You are only making her feel hotter and she is gonna laugh at you with her friends.

NO. HOW ABOUT I PUNCH HER IN HER WHORE FACE AND MAKE HER DEFORMED? WILL THAT WORK. I AINT GIVING UP

I WANT TO CATCH PEOPLE LAUGHING AT ME. ONE DAY I HOPE IT HAPPENS AND WHEN IT DOES I WILL KILL THEM I WILL GET REVENGE FUCK THEM

NO. HOW ABOUT I PUNCH HER IN HER WHORE FACE AND MAKE HER DEFORMED? WILL THAT WORK. I AINT GIVING UP
She has an army of simps ready to attack you.
You will lose all your teeth before trying.
But even if you succeed by some miracle, her story of "innocent girl attacked by creep" will gain support by a lot of people who will pay for her facial reconstruction by a top plastic surgeon - and she will only end up looking better.

She has an army of simps ready to attack you.
You will lose all your teeth before trying.
But even if you succeed by some miracle, her story of "innocent girl attacked by creep" will gain support by a lot of people who will pay for her facial reconstruction by a top plastic surgeon - and she will only end up looking better.
THANKS FOR INFO. THIS MAKES ME WANT TO END HER LIFE . THANKS FOR WARNING YOU ARE RIGHT IN FACT. I HAVE TO ERASE HER EXISTENCE THE WHORE

record yourself doing it and post it here to see the reaction on her face

I WANT TO CATCH PEOPLE LAUGHING AT ME. ONE DAY I HOPE IT HAPPENS AND WHEN IT DOES I WILL KILL THEM I WILL GET REVENGE FUCK THEM
this incel still believes in happy ending and vengence stories.. give it up.
Look at ER he gained nothing from it he is DEAD.
And so will you be with those ideas.
just accepy being low tier subhuman and enjoy life.

record yourself doing it and post it here to see the reaction on her face
HOLY GOOD IDEA. IN GONNA HOLD MY PHONE TO HER FACE AND THEN CALL HER A SLUT ON VIDEO AHHAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR GOOD IDEA BROCEL :feelsokman:

THANKS FOR INFO. THIS MAKES ME WANT TO END HER LIFE . THANKS FOR WARNING YOU ARE RIGHT IN FACT. I HAVE TO ERASE HER EXISTENCE THE WHORE
I doubt you have the balls to try it

this incel still believes in happy ending and vengence stories.. give it up.
Look at ER he gained nothing from it he is DEAD.
And so will you be with those ideas.
just accepy being low tier subhuman and enjoy life.
NAH WE ALL DIE. WHO GIVES A FUCK. AINT WORTH LIVING AS A WEAK FAGGOT

NAH WE ALL DIE. WHO GIVES A FUCK. AINT WORTH LIVING AS A WEAK FAGGOT
Her life is worth more than yours this is reality .
Think of this like chess.
You are one pawn facing a king and a full set of pieces.
Simps would risk their life to help her.
Strangers in the street would see your attempt and jump you.

FUCK YOU YOU MAKING ME WANNA DO IT MORE
I still dont believe you will do it. I'll even make a poll if you have the balls if you want.
Quit embarrassing yourself

I still dont believe you will do it. I'll even make a poll if you have the balls if you want.
Quit embarrassing yourself
Don’t test me NIGGER. I said if I catch people LAUGHING AT ME. That’s more than enough reason for me to attack them and I WILL

Don’t test me NIGGER. I said if I catch people LAUGHING AT ME. That’s more than enough reason for me to attack them and I WILL
You do realise that as a subhuman you are not respected in society?
They will always make fun of you.
And.. not only that.

I dont really see how a beta male like you is gonna walk out in public trying to punch people without getting smacked by some gym dudes or tased by a foid.
The world outside is dangerous and you thinking you are tough enough to hurt normies who can always gang up on you is dumb, almost to the level of cartoon villan brain.

its not worth it i would never do that.

you are giving incels bad advice. saying that to them could get you beat up.

You do realise that as a subhuman you are not respected in society?
They will always make fun of you.
And.. not only that.

I dont really see how a beta male like you is gonna walk out in public trying to punch people without getting smacked by some gym dudes or tased by a foid.
The world outside is dangerous and you thinking you are tough enough to hurt normies who can always gang up on you is dumb, almost to the level of cartoon villan brain.
Did you read my name. My whole life is gym. I’m strong af and I’m calling normies soy which they are. Not hard to cripple a skinny normie who vapes and smokes weed. Skinny uk roadmen can eat shit I can behead them

Attachments

• IMG_2731.jpeg
    IMG_2731.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
you are giving incels bad advice. saying that to them could get you beat up.
I said if safe. Of course everyone should be careful and watch out for niggers or thugmaxxed faggots especially with guns

saying "woman" or "girl" makes me physically cringe, i say foid, toilet, or cunt when nobody is around

saying "woman" or "girl" makes me physically cringe, i say foid, toilet, or cunt when nobody is around
A normie told me that saying “women” is offensive because it means “womb-men” shortened :feelskek:

Did you read my name. My whole life is gym. I’m strong af and I’m calling normies soy which they are. Not hard to cripple a skinny normie who vapes and smokes weed. Skinny uk roadmen can eat shit I can behead them
No balls behind those words.

This guy thinks his anger will turn him super saiyan,
Not understanding gym for incels is only a cope(while one of the good ones) .
Even if you are strong which I doubt it , you are one and they are more.
You could try gta 5 methods but you will get lethal injection wether you fail or succeed.
Better stay at home

No balls behind those words.

This guy thinks his anger will turn him super saiyan,
Not understanding gym for incels is only a cope(while one of the good ones) .
Even if you are strong which I doubt it , you are one and they are more.
You could try gta 5 methods but you will get lethal injection wether you fail or succeed.
Better stay at home
Don’t tell me what to do. Stop trying to tell me what to do. You sound like a normie now. Also joined feb 3 2024. grAY

Don’t tell me what to do. Stop trying to tell me what to do. You sound like a normie now. Also joined feb 3 2024. grAY
I'm not a normie you are just angry because you hate being wrong

Brocel don't listen to that GrAYnigger, probably some foid larping as an incel. Call them sluts and fat whores like they are

Brocel don't listen to that GrAYnigger, probably some foid larping as an incel. Call them sluts and fat whores like they are
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking too :feelskek:

you better hope that woman does not tell her mobster boyfriend you called her a slut. women do marry mafia guys you know this right? its your life i just dont wanna see you get killed.

Call them chubby. Words like fat, whore or slut probably wont be taken seriously by them. Idk why but if you call a female chubby or something like "you've gotten chubbier since the last time i saw you" she's more likely to feel hurt and insecure. If she's insecure enough she will even start eating less

Last edited:
Nigger gonna get himself killed

Its not the worst thing ever being laughed at for your ugly face.
Could be worse you can get beat up in public and be filmed and become the new laughingstock of 2024.

You can only resort to calling me a foid and fakecel because you dont get that you represent the bad side of incels , the dumb ones. You give me depressed normie impression more than incel