Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im gonna make a post today to help my fellow brocels find their passion and psychic wholeness

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★★
Later tonight i just discovered it in my night walk, its gonna be goated it made me feel what i am doing and make the unconscious fears in us conscious and stop avoiding or denying it

If you deny reality, then you are bluepilled. Which is not good.
Once you swalled the blackpill, then, only your perception changes, not your life. Your perception and mind told that you could change, that you could have a family or a girlfriend to be with and share with. But that's it, it is a state mind while realizing your options.
So you have no sexual options? That's how it is, denying it is just copium, but living and enjoying life while accepting this true is basically swallowing the blackpill completely and taking a real whitepill: enjoying life despite.

Some people say that their life is ruined because no pussy access, I say, one of your natural obligations has been prohibited to you because foid's freedom; but, if you or most of brocels here say their lives have ended because their dick is dryier than sandniggerstan dessert, then, it is simply stupidty and probably false, because despite the lack of pussy, they keep going and only a few decide to rope.

They call it simplisticly "as cope", but how can you cope when you have accepted that life is this way and there is nothing you can do to change it? Chads play videogames after fucking a Stacy, yet, no one calls it cope but "entertainment": Just low IQ retardation and coping on their cope.

Later tonight
Season 7 Wait GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants