Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m gonna have to quit my job

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Everyone at my work has been made to start wearing these fucking headsets so we can talk to each other at all times.

It’s extreme ragefuel to hear the rest of my colleagues joking and having fun all day long and me participating in none of it cos I’m too high inhib and am not included in any of their inside jokes or shit like that.

sounds like some dystopian shite ngl

"h-hello this is anon"
*everyone laughs*
*jumps off roof*

Just say it feels uncomfortable or that you like being with your own thoughts or something.. What kind of job requires you to do this?

Just say it feels uncomfortable or that you like being with your own thoughts or something.. What kind of job requires you to do this?
It's a job where I could get replaced at a moment's notice. Nobody likes me there anyway

I’m too high inhib and am not included in any of their inside jokes or shit like that.
I'm sure you're included in the inside joke... as the inside joke

As others said, talk to your boss and see if it's possible for you to take these stupid things off of your head. :feelsokman: