Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m gonna get sent to jail one of these days

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Every day I’m constantly on the verge of lashing out at someone. I’m so mad about the things that happened to me in the past. Whenever I go out I just hope someone messes with me so I can go all out. I want vengeance, I want revenge.

Last edited:
Me too tbh I'm filled with rage every single moment of the day. Even if I got my revenge on Chad and kicked his ass he would be the victim while I'm sent to prison to become Tyrone's personal sex doll
You can't win as an ugly male.

Make sure you blow your brains out after eating rice (in call of duty)

Be careful boyo

JQKPtAc.png

I fantasize daily about being a dictator in a gulag where I can torture the shit out of Chads and Stacys. Throw some normies in there too.

Goddamn it's hard to stay "peaceful" sometimes. Without this place idk if I could do it.

I wouldn't fight irl

The rage is so addicting and I feel it too that flow of red hot anger flowing through the veins.

Don't rent a Ryder truck early in the AM.
But if you do, don't listen to the AM radio...

If I ever snap and want to commit suicide, I will just do some kind of heist. If I get caught I will kill myself, literally cannot lose.
Yeah true just make sure you kill yourself effectively