Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to try urine therapy for 1 week.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I am going to do this to try to stop balding and acne, in the shower I'll pour urine of my face and hair then wash it off.

My biggest fear is the smell sticking.

I did it for the first time a short while ago, pissed in a juice bottle and it was orange so I diluted it with some water. After pouring it in my hair I worried about the smell so I shampooed my hair.

I'm going to do more research on how to do it better and to see if it does leave a smell

Will update you guys.

:feelswhat:
I look forward to it...
Make sure to take pictures of your hair each week.
Also it takes 8-12 weeks for signs of hair regrowth even with registered hair regrowth products, so you may want to try it for longer.

:feelswhat:
I look forward to it...
Make sure to take pictures of your hair each week.
Also it takes 8-12 weeks for signs of hair regrowth even with registered hair regrowth products, so you may want to try it for longer.
Yeah I'm mostly looking for acne results but I'm putting it in my hair too, and no pics sorry.

Yeah I'm mostly looking for acne results but I'm putting it in my hair too, and no pics sorry.
I meant for yourself so you can objectively track results.
I'm not sure about acne tbh but it will probably take more than 1 week to show results too...
Good luck man :yes:

I meant for yourself so you can objectively track results.
I'm not sure about acne tbh but it will probably take more than 1 week to show results too...
Good luck man :yes:
Ok, I will go for a bit longer, do you know much about urine therapy or no? And thanks for the words of encouragement .

Ok, I will go for a bit longer, do you know much about urine therapy or no? And thanks for the words of encouragement .
No but I know that the premise behind it is that it contains hormones or something. Traditional balding meds take 8-12 weeks for the hormones to be active for long enough to show results.

it's not gonna work and you'll live the rest of your life knowing you poured your own piss over your face

This is a good way to reuse pissbottles.

OP, try apple cider vinegar first. It has the same acidic benefits of piss, and even looks like it too.

Dont mix it with water,only take the middle part of your piss. Let it sit for 30 min

Dont mix it with water,only take the middle part of your piss. Let it sit for 30 min
Ok, thanks for the advice. I did hear about the middle part so I did piss for a bit then into the bottle.
And do you know if I can use clear piss okay? Or does it have to be yellow?
And do you know if I can use clear piss okay? Or does it have to be yellow?

Autistic idea tbh but I guess it’s worth a try.

This is your life but I wouldn't do it if I were you.

If you were a Chad you could get a cute girl to piss on you.

try shit treatment

Good luck, OP.

I saw an interview with him and he mentioned how it can cure acne and balding, this is his separate video on it.
Damn, it’s over. :feelsrope:

I don’t see how pouring piss in your face will help but I guess you’re desperate..
I'm open minded tbh, it's a little gross but I can handle it. The smell is the absolute worst part so I'll drink more water lol.

your skin absorbs it and it gets into your blood stream faster so its essentially the same premise tbh
Yeah it's topical urine therapy. IDK if I could bring myself to drink my piss everyday

Just bathe in your own piss theory?

So how's it working out so far?

So how's it working out so far?
Been doing it once every 2 days for 2 weeks, it's hard to say but I think Its working, hard to tell though.
Aajonus Vonderplanitz cure his autism with raw milk

Let us know what is happening or what happened OP

Let us know what is happening or what happened OP
I haven't done it in 4 days and my acne is flaring up, which is convincing me that it might actually work.

good luck with it op.

:feelshaha:
It's so fucking over for you!

I haven't done it in 4 days and my acne is flaring up, which is convincing me that it might actually work.
i wish you good luck bro

Not sure if that will work but if it does then awesome.