Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm Going To Therapy Tomorrow

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
They will try to bluepill me.

a thERapist or a the rapist? (in video game)

Kikerapy is brutal

Why are you even going anyway

I went to therapy earlier this year. She was an upper middle class girl that tried feeding me normiepills. Glad I didn't follow through her bs. She even called to check up on me for future sessions, I told her I moved to a different city. Just lol, no girl is getting my money to feed me her bs narrative

I regret every therapy session i had.

Biggest joke i ever did but i had too for my drugs :feelsaww:

Muh therapy @Zer0/∞

Prepare your butthole

Post how it went.

Therapy only works if the therapist is female and satisfy your foot fetish, or sex, if not then useless place to rant and vent about your life

I went to one and made her cry

Therapy only works if the therapist is female and satisfy your foot fetish, or sex, if not then useless place to rant and vent about your life
tbh

your therapist IS going to be a female

Jfl write about your problems here and I can comment with generic bluepill advice free of charge, imagine paying for bluepill lies.

I remember fondly when I was called to a psychologist in my middle school years for "bullying" Chads and Stacys ("being mean to them"). They tried to kick me out of school, but psychologist wasn't a particularly bright foid anyway so nothing really happened.

No therapy for your face

Imagine paying someone to listen to your problems when chad doesn’t pay shit to have Stacey sit and nod her head at him telling her about is bad widdle day

What i have there to say to get diagnosed and become free money from government?

I've known so many people who tried to get help from psychiatrists and therapists and none of them said that it actually helped them lmao.

They will try to bluepill me.
If female therapists were based they would have sex with you. Would do a lot more than bluepilled "therapy".