Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im going to start taking hard drugs

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Nothing else will bring me joy in this shit society. I don't care anymore. Im going to be getting high as fuck by myself.
I just need to find out where to get them

Cope op, you will probably get robbed by a ghetto drug dealer and that will turn you away from drugs for life.

Drugs is a terrible cope. You will end up in a drug rehab center.

Been drugceling off and on the last 4 months. Haven't touched the ice in a month because I haven't been able to find it. What drugs you gonna cope with?

I recommend norco

Sniff chemicals. Brake cleaner, glue, just fucking be careful. That is REAL powerful shit. Some stores card for it.

Yo, it ain’t whack to smoke that smack! Throw out that devil’s lettuce and get some ... mettus? I’m not good at anti-drug raps.

Don't do hard drugs, man. Just stick to weed. Cocaine can be fine if you get the high quality stuff limit yourself like a few times a year, otherwise you will get a hardcore tolerance and get extremely addicted. Stay the fuck away from the street crack cocaine. That shit will ruin your life.

You need friends to get drugs.

smoke weed and take psychedelics. nothing else

Hard drugs can result in a painful death. I don't recommended going out this way if you're going to. I'd just cope with weed, acid and MDMA until I decide it's time to rope.

Use the dark web and crypto to cover your tracks.

I'd just cope with weed, acid and MDMA until I decide it's time to rope.
And shrooms and any other drug that isn't cocaine, heroine, or meth.

I did benzos, made me feel like a Chad but then I started blacking out and losing large chunks of my memory.

just drink alcohol tbh

and become nazi core

tbh

Find some quality weed and no bullshit like reggie. That's all you need

Fuck drugs. Takes money and fucks your health up no thanks.

I wonder how long it takes for me to be in the same sitaution. For now, alcohol does the job but for how long..?