Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to start calling out postmaxxers

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
If you respond to my thread with "its over", "nice thread", or just quote another post and you're one of those motherfuckers with 15k plus posts I WILL call you out

You will NOT get away with it
Nice thread its over for postmaxxers ecks dee

A2E4C79E 1FBC 4748 B848 167886A0DB61

how did this work out

I see a lot of the same faces posting in my threads with 5-word replies and I'm not sure if it's because like my content or if they're looking for rainbow graphics.

I will never get to Luminary

This failed miserably JFL.

It's over for nonmoderatorcels

Based. Postmaxxing is degenerate.

To have joined in 2017 with your post count shows a commitment to quality posts. You don't shitpost for the purpose of getting that next star.

But calling out postmaxxing won't do much.

sounds like a good idea

If you respond to my thread with "its over", "nice thread", or just quote another post and you're one of those motherfuckers with 15k plus posts I WILL call you out

Calls me

i thought Op was dead by corona

More opportunity to refute and postmax. Tx based op. :dab:

Never began for callingoutcels

All postmaxers are FBI and or INCELTEARS

over for coronacels

Tbh it never begun

:feelsEhh:

I'm scared mommy.

To have joined in 2017 with your post count shows a commitment to quality posts. You don't shitpost for the purpose of getting that next star.

But calling out postmaxxing won't do much.
it will just turn ur thread into a postmaxxing thread

its very honest and brutal, we've created this culture bc we have it so you can see postcount without effort
ye there is no effort at all