Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Im going to sleepdeprivationmaxx

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Here's the plan, I'll try to stay awake for an entire week, today 23:59 until next week's Friday 00:00.
I have an absurd amount of coffee and energy shots as well as pills to make me stay awake as long as possible.
Why I'm doing this? I don't rightly know, just felt like it would be a cool experiment tbh

I've done this but for three. It's a trainwreck and you won't like it.

Won’t go well

You should make and update thread and mention me in it.

Here's the plan, I'll try to stay awake for an entire week, today 23:59 until next week's Friday 00:00.
I have an absurd amount of coffee and energy shots as well as pills to make me stay awake as long as possible.
Why I'm doing this? I don't rightly know, just felt like it would be a cool experiment tbh
Not a good feeling, was forced to do similar shit while armyceling

1 week is almost impossible without hard drugs. After 24hrs is when i get micro-blackouts and my brain starts shutting down

Not a good feeling, was forced to do similar shit while armyceling
The longest I've stayed awake for was 5 days on college test week, the first three days were hell, but after that I didn't feel that much different then when I started
1 week is almost impossible without hard drugs. After 24hrs is when i get micro-blackouts and my brain starts shutting down
Good thing I have strong stimulants, they'll definitely help tbh

I stayed up for 4 days on vyvanse and concerta not a fun time

I tried todo this because you start hallucinating after a while and I wanted to try it but legit fell asleep while gaming

I tried todo this because you start hallucinating after a while and I wanted to try it but legit fell asleep while gaming
One of the reasons I wanted to try it is because of the hallucinations tbh

if you reach that point pls tell ur experiences also make sure YOU DO NO EXERCISE YOU WILL DUCK UR SELF UP

Sounds like unnecessary pain to put yourself through tbh.

if you reach that point pls tell ur experiences also make sure YOU DO NO EXERCISE YOU WILL DUCK UR SELF UP
Like @Pengwin suggested, I'll probably do follow up threats every day midnight to tell the experience tbh.

I did like 2 days once thanks to amphetamine but I was already getting micro-blackouts
slight sleep deprivation is interesting tho, I was sweating af, getting slight auditory (people whispering my name or random words) and visual (shadows moving in the corners of my eyes) hallucinations and I felt kinda paranoid but also kinda enlightened and it brought me a lot of dopamine even if it was very exhausting overall

See you tomorrow

You can accomplish the hallucinations without sleep deprivation, a high dose of an anticholinergic like benadryl will cause these hallucinations to happen.

You might hurt ur brain by not slenp. :feelsmage:

Livestream it

Don't do it. I know from personal experience that you can enter a psychosis at which point you are essentially in a daydream/nightmare sleepwalking-state and are literally capable of doing anything. Eg. If you live in an apartmemt you might daydream about flying off your balcony.

you won't enjoy it, but good luck

I remember doing that tbh but I don’t remember any of it

I remember doing that tbh but I don’t remember any of it
thats interesting tbh, maybe besides halucinations and jitterness you also get temporary amnesia as a side effect, that made me even more interested on it now.

21803.jpg