Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im going to remake the canadian song with pictures of curries taking over canada and videos

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Your all niggers
★★★★★
Dm me videos and pics MP4 and JPG format, Need atleast 2 minute long or so content.

I will use the song, O canada, O canada.

View: https://youtu.be/zwDvF0NtgdU

Needed something to do, This will be fun :)

Based, I approve

Is there a more cucked country than Canada?

THE UK, No offense tho
I know my country's really cucked but I don't think we are quite on Canada's level we are close though.

You should use the cucked version of the anthem that replaces "in All thy sons command" with "In all of us command". The version you posted was back when our country was somewhat respectable. (Not letting in entire population of india into the country)

I know my country's really cucked but I don't think we are quite on Canada's level we are close though.
You guys literally put people in jail for saying mean things on social media, you have to atleast go outside and bother people to get jailtime for that here.

You guys literally put people in jail for saying mean things on social media, you have to atleast go outside and bother people to get jailtime for that here.
I thought Canada did that as well?

I thought Canada did that as well?
Not that I know of. You only get jail for doing it in public and you really have to try, like the guy who went full blackface. It's still cucked that it happens at all but it's not as bad as the UK.

Not that I know of. You only get jail for doing it in public and you really have to try, like the guy who went full blackface. It's still cucked that it happens at all but it's not as bad as the UK.
Fair enough.

Suifuel for Uncle Ranjeet @Chudpreet (Uncle Ruckus but for jeets)
Save for the fact that I don’t believe I’m white with revitiligo I’m basically exactly like Uncle Ruckus

Now sing the national anthem in punjabi

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back