Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m going to kill myself because my dicks small

A

AcidTrip

Banned
-
10% bragging
It’s only 6 inches hard and about 3 - 3.5 flaccid. The girth is maybe 4.6 or 4.7? It’s small, it’s ugly, and overall I don’t belong in a world where I’m expected to be slinging 7 inches soft.
I wish my mom kept her legs closed. Now I’ll forever be tortured because of her selfish choice.

Your dick mogs mine, and many people here I think

It’s only 6 inches hard and about 3 - 3.5 flaccid. The girth is maybe 4.6 or 4.7? It’s small, it’s ugly, and overall I don’t belong in a world where I’m expected to be slinging 7 inches soft.
I wish my mom kept her legs closed. Now I’ll forever be tortured because of her selfish choice.
If your aleredy on an incelforum it doesnt matter anymore, Its over because your ugly? Otherwise you cna just be a chadicklet and fuck pussy

ok GrAY.

it's over

You care about dick size?

Just seems futile or rather pointless tbh.

you're above average plus who cares about dick size when you're not going to use it anyway.

Just seems futile or rather pointless tbh.
I’m aware, i already have sub 5 face and body. I just know that having a massive dick can improve chances drastically. I already know it’s over.

Truly a GrAY post.

I’m aware, i already have sub 5 face and body. I just know that having a massive dick can improve chances drastically. I already know it’s over.
Then what is your height? You can ogremaxx if your tall!

you mog me by .5 inches:feelsrope:

My Junk Emails are full of people who wish to remove my "Penile clog" :worryfeels:

big or not you will never introduce it in a pussy, it will only be touched by your own hand your whole life :feelsjuice: so

Stfu bragger nigger fuck you Ill behead not in minecraft ded srs give me ur address

Stfu bragger nigger fuck you Ill behead not in minecraft ded srs give me ur address

Women don’t want “average” size. They laugh at average and small penises. If it’s not atleast 7 they don’t want that shit
fuck femoids dude :feelsree: they are fucking roasties, our penis was made to fit their vaginas but they stretch it with dragon dildos, then they demand we have a horse cock just to please them :reeeeee:

Dont kill urself for foids

When you are playing Minecraft and you think it’s over, don’t kill yourself. Instead attack other players.

It doesn't matter. Foids are attracted and aroused by your facial bones, not your dick size.

4.6-4.7 what?. Inches of width? Are you joking?

incels can have massive cocks

and chads can have tiny cocks

it has no bearing on whether she lets the cock inside her

Bigger than mine, enjoy masturbation.

Go over it. It's over. Try to cope with other things that triggers: Serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphins.

Sex is just a cope.
Having a family is just a cope.
You will get bored eventually and than you will gonna fell the same. There are a bunch of cases(100% of human population ) of unhappy people who are sex havers.

It's all about the stimulation of the 4 hormones that make you live this life.

It's normal to feel empty and sad because you as a human you cannot be happy all the time. Your body has a pleasure-limitation so to speak. Let me give an example. "when you fap you feel good but after you cannot fap after you cum because you will gonna damage you tool"

Experience this life and it's pleasures.

A report in the BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology said that the average depth of the vagina is about 3.77 inches (9.6 cm), but that vaginal depth and appearance can vary widely.

Yet everyone is saying thier dick is too small even if anatomically it isn't

Such a banal reason to kill yourself. Make sure that if you ever do it to write a one-sentence note stating that your "dick is too small and that´s why I am going to kill myself." That´s silly.