Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm going to have to get used to LDARing

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★★
I moved into a big city from my college. At college I had a group of (incel/unattractive) friends and we hung out often... Had plans every weekend. Yeah I'm incel, I'm not picking up girls at bars, but I could still find some fun every now and then.

Recently I've moved out to start a job in a big city. It's a good well paying job, I really love it. But my one friend who was supposed to hang out with me also in this city stopped talking to me. And I have no one else. No way to make connections to meet people. I'm so bored and lonely.

And July 4th, 2024 was the first independence day when I just ldar'd. No seeing fireworks, no drinking... Not even face to face interaction with anyone. Literally just sat at home all day.

I know some of you guys have been ldaring for years, but I'm only a few months in, and I feel suicidal.