Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm going to go to work and act as chad as possible

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I'm going to take a shower, get to work about 10 minutes too early, and pretend like I'm not ugly.

Should be fun. :feelzez:

Hope you slay brota

dont larp too hard bro. fake confidence could get you ahressted or worse :feelsseriously:

dont larp too hard bro. fake confidence could get you ahressted or worse :feelsseriously:
I looked at people in their eyes all day, and made sure not to jestermaxx. Confidence doesn't mean too much when you are ugly.

I looked at people in their eyes all day, and made sure not to jestermaxx. Confidence doesn't mean too much when you are ugly.
This is the most you can do in my opinion.
Don't try to act Chad though, you are not one and everyone knows it.

I knew i wasn't the only one delusionmaxxing like this:smonk:

I'm going to take a shower, get to work about 10 minutes too early, and pretend like I'm not ugly.

you do this all the time you'll start to believe it and your recovering mental health journey starts

Do it! And remember let us here give you strength! We have the power to make it happen! Be strong and incels unite!

Should be fun. :feelzez:?
hows the chad life been bro? Have the normies seen through your masquerade or have you ascended with the office whore yet? :feelshehe:

I leave for work in half an hour, and I already know it is going to be terrible.

I feel like the whitepill is just an act, sooner or later the reality of not having any physical relationships will get to an incel.