Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Going To Go To School High

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Gonna pop 1mg Xanax AND several hundred mg of Valerian Root (less powerful sedative but potentially enhances the effects of Xanax).

I'm gonna be low inhib as FUCK and just mog

Probably still won't have the ability to ask out my Oneitis. But let's see how I will feel.

Youngcel fakecel

How do you get drugs? I need to cope, I dont even need anything strong

You should get super drunk before school dude. Will up your confidence majorly and you’ll just mog

Alright chadpreet, have fun at kindergarten.

Chug a half litre of vodka with that xannax and parade in with no pants on. Everything will go swimmingly. Foods will cream their pants right there and their cherries will explode on sight

Unless you're a fuckin dwarf you're too young to be here.

Gonna pop 1mg Xanax AND several hundred mg of Valerian Root (less powerful sedative but potentially enhances the effects of Xanax).

I'm gonna be low inhib as FUCK and just mog

Probably still won't have the ability to ask out my Oneitis. But let's see how I will feel.
Babies.is strikes again

Babies.is strikes again
751033F8 74ED 40C0 872C 40D7841F2A4D

I read the thread about going to high school again.

I had a dream about going back to high school the other day. I was bullied by the kids for failing in life and having to go back to high school. Was brutal

Lmao what the fuck are you fucking doing here, I'm fucking tired of kids on this forum
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:
Incels below 18 don't exist
Just have a good personality bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back