Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im going to call white foids racist if they refuse me sex

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Send me a selfie when you in jail :feelsaww:.

Just stick to ethnic foids and all your problems will be solved
I'm ethnic and still rejected by ethnics foids. It's absolutely light-years beyond the barriers of over for me.

Just fuck a foid of your own race, or you're volcel.
Just stick to ethnic foids and all your problems will be solved
ethnic and black foids ditch their own men and go for white guys. not an option for ethnicels
Cold approach is legal in all 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii
it's been 3 weeks since you posted your OP. are you gonna do it or not? also what kind of ethnic are you. curry? arab? indonesian?

OP is a pussy confirmed @Substitute Subhuman pussy

White foids are not afraid of Indian, Asian, or short dark pedros accusing them of racism. As a matter of fact, some of them racially mock us quite openly.

I'm a brown ethnic and I'm going to cold approach white foids and call them racist if they don't accept my advances. They'll be so desperate to virtue signal that they'll have sex with me to prove they are not racist! If not, I'll expose their racism on social media
I'm a shitskin as well, trust me that won't work.

To our society, a woman's choice is MORE important than any racism. The second you try any of this, white guys will not hesitate to use that opportunity to bully you into oblivion, and it will be socially accepted.

I'm a brown ethnic and I'm going to cold approach white foids and call them racist if they don't accept my advances. They'll be so desperate to virtue signal that they'll have sex with me to prove they are not racist! If not, I'll expose their racism on social media
sounds like a solid idea