Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im going to call white foids racist if they refuse me sex

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I'm a brown ethnic and I'm going to cold approach white foids and call them racist if they don't accept my advances. They'll be so desperate to virtue signal that they'll have sex with me to prove they are not racist! If not, I'll expose their racism on social media

Just fuck a foid of your own race, or you're volcel.

Let us know how it goes OP. I bet you anything he ascends using this strat it sounds bulletproof.

Just stick to ethnic foids and all your problems will be solved

Dark brown ethnics can't get white girls unless if they're white passing and at least chadlites in terms of looks

Foids are just racist by nature.

It is not necessary. Their bigotry is always obvious.

Go back to your shithole buddy boyo

Won't work, the soyciety ranking is:
shitskin women > white women > shitskin men > white men

Why ethnics are such white worshipers :feelsseriously:

so leave the civilization WE built and go back to afrika to mate with your mongrel race

so leave the civilization WE built and go back to afrika to mate with your mongrel race
I don't blame individual whites for slavery as a group, unless you actually owned a slave and I also don't give credit to "building civilization" to random whites unless you actually built something.

I don't blame individual whites for slavery as a group, unless you actually owned a slave and I also don't give credit to "building civilization" to random whites unless you actually built something.
oh thank you very much you're so tolerant and rational
btw why do nigers monopolize slavery? do you think you're the only victim and the only enslaved people in history? and how is this correlated with skin color? how dumb nigers can be?

oh thank you very much you're so tolerant and rational
btw why do nigers monopolize slavery? do you think you're the only victim and the only enslaved people in history? and how is this correlated with skin color? how dumb nigers can be?
Not black. Im ethnic.

Nigga where do you live:lul:
In the entire west (straight) white men are the punching bag of the "progressive" bandwagon. Nonwhite men can play the race card and get some advantages, but foids stand above everyone else and are worshipped like semi-gods.

Not going to work, Foids genuinely believe only males can be racist. Feminism has white-fashed female slave owners as "victims of the patriarchy" and many years ago I saw an article about how White female slave owners were oppressed by their Black male slaves. Foids can commit no sins in their mind.

It's Foids who believe that men should be virtuous, in fact the word "virtue" comes from "virtus" which means "manly" or "masculine".

Lots of niggrrs do it.

It's been 5 days now, did you try it?

I'm a brown ethnic and I'm going to cold approach white foids and call them racist if they don't accept my advances. They'll be so desperate to virtue signal that they'll have sex with me to prove they are not racist! If not, I'll expose their racism on social media
okay

This is probably gonna end up on it lol

Only works if you're Tyrone

not think that will gonna work ngl