Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm going to be an even bigger misogynist while at work.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It's difficult to go from being an incel - to spending 40 hours a week surrounded by foids.

I have a lot of respect for my male bosses, because they make working around foids look easy.

I have no respect for the foids I work with, because their lives are like the video game "LittleBigPlanet" on easy-mode.

Life on foid mode

It's difficult to go from being an incel - to spending 40 hours a week surrounded by foids.

I have a lot of respect for my male bosses, because they make working around foids look easy.

I have no respect for the foids I work with, because their lives are like the video game "LittleBigPlanet" on easy-mode.

View attachment 638890
So many truths in so few words:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Working with foids would make me rage tbh. Last time i worked i got into an argument with a foid because she was being a cunt to me, i called her out and she didn't like it. Left that job soon after as i was close to going full ER on the whole place.

Working with foids would make me rage tbh. Last time i worked i got into an argument with a foid because she was being a cunt to me, i called her out and she didn't like it. Left that job soon after as i was close to going full ER on the whole place.
Males should go straight to Human Resources when they have a problem with foids. Foids will always look like the victims, because they are physically weaker than males. By going directly to Human Resources with your issue, you negate the chance of a foid using her gender to make you look bad.

Males should go straight to Human Resources when they have a problem with foids. Foids will always look like the victims, because they are physically weaker than males. By going directly to Human Resources with your issue, you negate the chance of a foid using her gender to make you look bad.
Human resources is controlled 100% by foids, they will always side with their own.