Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im going surgerymaxx

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
Fuck it boyos i cant take being mogged all day i dont know about you

Everyday i wake up With images of r9k With his ksg shotgun balooning his own head on repeat

I will start With Rhino most likely

Any others on this Journey?

Fuck it boyos i cant take being mogged all day i dont know about you

Everyday i wake up With images of r9k With his ksg shotgun balooning his own head on repeat

I will start With Rhino most likely

Any others on this Journey?
Me but too broke right now

Cope. No surgery for your face.

if they could fix acne scars i would pay any amount and undergo any pain

The only plastic surgery I want to do is nose surgery. Unfortunately I can not afford it at the moment.

I will start with double jaw surgery buddy boyo. After that I will look normie tier if I haven't aged like shit till I get the surgery. Next will be rhinoplasty for bulbous tip and curve and lastly jaw angle implants or whatever we will have for jaw angles in the future.

DED broke right now. About 3k in savings in my bank account. I need at least 12k more for the first surgery. Jfl at poorceldom. Got to study 4-5 more years before landing a high salary job.

Good luck. I reject the idea of cosmetic surgery. I don’t change for the world, the world changes for me.

PM me before and after once it is healed.