Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm going schizo

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★
Since my youth I've had an active mind but kept it all in my head. After I dropped out of school I began talking to myself much more and, years later, now have full conversations with myself in public. I try to keep it to a minimum but can't help at least mouthing my words. Beyond that, I literally have an imaginary wife. I'll tell her stupid jokes which make her laugh, hold her hand, have full conversations with her, tell her how much I love her... It is all so sad... I'll often plan outings, such as tonight, that will inevitably never occur with her or my equally nonexistent friends. I know the timetables, what I would've worn, what we would've discussed, ate, did, and saw. The amazing outing would've ended with a beautiful sunset. It would've been a great time with anyone and I wouldn't mind even doing it alone if people didn't mock me either to my face or in their thoughts.

I don't think I can carry on anymore brocels; This year might be my last. I promised myself I'd make it to 30 in case anything changes, but lets be honest, it was probably over before it began. You don't end up an ugly retard that fails every development milestone and somehow rebound in life. I've come to accept I wasn't meant for the world. No matter how much I try or cry, nothing changes. I want to declare here that if I go a year without posting it is because I killed myself. Thanks for reading KetamineAddictYoda's most depressing post yet.

thats horrible man i can relate tho and im sorry if it ever comes to that point. i hope it doesnt however

I don't think I can carry on anymore brocels; This year might be my last. I promised myself I'd make it to 30 in case anything changes, but lets be honest, it was probably over before it began.
I've been thinking more and more of killing myself lately. I'm not getting to old age. I'm not reaching more than 45. If my poor health or myself will get me first, it remains to be seen.

@NeverEvenBegan I just played Detroit: Become Human and every time I see your avi it makes me giggle like a little girl

Since my youth I've had an active mind but kept it all in my head. After I dropped out of school I began talking to myself much more and, years later, now have full conversations with myself in public. I try to keep it to a minimum but can't help at least mouthing my words. Beyond that, I literally have an imaginary wife. I'll tell her stupid jokes which make her laugh, hold her hand, have full conversations with her, tell her how much I love her... It is all so sad... I'll often plan outings, such as tonight, that will inevitably never occur with her or my equally nonexistent friends. I know the timetables, what I would've worn, what we would've discussed, ate, did, and saw. The amazing outing would've ended with a beautiful sunset. It would've been a great time with anyone and I wouldn't mind even doing it alone if people didn't mock me either to my face or in their thoughts.

I don't think I can carry on anymore brocels; This year might be my last. I promised myself I'd make it to 30 in case anything changes, but lets be honest, it was probably over before it began. You don't end up an ugly retard that fails every development milestone and somehow rebound in life. I've come to accept I wasn't meant for the world. No matter how much I try or cry, nothing changes. I want to declare here that if I go a year without posting it is because I killed myself. Thanks for reading KetamineAddictYoda's most depressing post yet.

View attachment 1172172
I want to declare here that if I go a year without posting it is because I killed myself. Thanks for reading KetamineAddictYoda's most depressing post yet.

Llmmaaooo..YOOOOO..this is psyched out homie....

I want to declare here that if I go a year without posting it is because I killed myself. Thanks for reading KetamineAddictYoda's most depressing post yet.

Llmmaaooo..YOOOOO..this is psyched out homie....
its over for cant-properly-quotecels