Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going mental.

F

Forebraincel

Banned
-
I'm 26 and foids still be playing games around town. Gigachad only for them, I wanna stick and drip my weener in many young femoids but it just ain't happening.

How has not having a job or better said a career at this age affected your mentalhealth...? How is it all gonna look like 10 years from now for me (oldcels on here?).

What would be the most detrimental to your health: not being able to have a career you wished and wageslaving or being NEETbux and being looked upon as a loser in the conventional way?

i'm going postal (in minecraft) :smonk:

Neetbuxing shouldn't be detrimental because you'll be looked upon as a loser. That shouldn't be your priority. (As you age you start giving less shits about these things anyway --- I'm sure you'll know that by 26.) Neet'ing is draining on the long term because your psychology wants to do something meaningful. Not having a job for an extended period of time just creates a massive existential dread.

Enjoy life for what it can still bring you. There are infinitely many hobbies to explore and infinitely many places to explore. Even without a woman in your life there is still room for finding true (male) friendships.

Also: 26 is very young career-wise anyway. You could literally kickstart your career at that age and be fine.

I agree, wageslaving gives some order to your life. I'm living proof

hard to answer, I think it's different for different people

(As you age you start giving less shits about these things anyway --- I'm sure you'll know that by 26.)
Yes I've experienced that along the way.

Not having a job for an extended period of time just creates a massive existential dread.
It is, not having some job or career in your twenties can be horrible to your mental heath. At this age I'm just too young to be NEET, altough I have my sidehustle or project going on.

My parents are kinda rich, I'll probably end up inheriting 1 to 2mil euro's living in central europe. I don't care about the money atm, having projects is really important for your mental health as a "young" man.

Thanks for the feedback man.
I agree, wageslaving gives some order to your life. I'm living proof
It does man, maybe when you get older +40y and your energy levels decrease, your more ok with taking a slower road working (as a wageslave)..because you can as an incel bachelor, financially speaking...it is not like you are mortgaged up to the throat with 2.4 kids sucking you financially dry.

Last edited:
Fbicel back at it again with another banger thread:smonk:

Fbicel back at it again with another banger thread:smonk:
Either you comment usefully or I impale your ass with a rusty iron, so you bleed to dead or get tetanus.

Either you comment usefully or I impale your ass with a rusty iron, so you bleed to dead or get tetanus.
Nigga be glad I bumped your thread fedfag