Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm giga depressed about the fact that I had a real phase of confidence and will of life which was killed by social rejection

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I was on a real positive roll back when I thought my personal productivity and positivity would end up manifesting as social approval. When it turned out that I was still just an unattractive freak despite my efforts to be better, I gradually lost all of my drive and confidence. I am now in a ditch where mediacation is starting to look like the only possible way out. Foids and other people made me this way, I was forced on a path where I'm reliant on kike pills to reach basic functionality. I had genuine, organic joy and this was taken from me.

I was on a real positive roll back when I thought my personal productivity and positivity would end up manifesting as social approval. When it turned out that I was still just an unattractive freak despite my efforts to be better, I gradually lost all of my drive and confidence. I am now in a ditch where mediacation is starting to look like the only possible way out. Foids and other people made me this way, I was forced on a path where I'm reliant on kike pills to reach basic functionality. I had genuine, organic joy and this was taken from me.
Sometimes when I get a dose of lifefuel I become optimistic and confident again. But being confident as a short ugly manlet would only lead you to your next blackpill :blackpill:

I also was very confident before i became an adult and faced rejection, humiliation and the truth about myself, which is that people simply don’t like me because of my genetics, which I can’t control.
I was bullied as a child too, but i always thought it’s because my fellow students are just immature, but after experiencing despise withiut a valid reason as a adult human being, i understood that it has nothing to do with immaturity but with human nature as a whole.

I also was very confident before i became an adult and faced rejection, humiliation and the truth about myself, which is that people simply don’t like me because of my genetics, which I can’t control.
Brutal but true

I was so optimistic that my life was heading somewhere great and magical up to the age of 22 / 23, where I realized something was very wrong.

Sometimes when I get a dose of lifefuel I become optimistic and confident again. But being confident as a short ugly manlet would only lead you to your next blackpill :blackpill:
it's not sustainable though, is it?
I was bullied as a child too, but i always thought it’s because my fellow students are just immature, but after experiencing despise withiut a valid reason as a adult human being, i understood that it has nothing to do with immaturity but with human nature as a whole.
yes, precisely. the "just be confident" gaslighting is an obvious lie to anyone who has done it. and the realization that adults aren't any different from teenagers deep-down nails the coffin of hope shut.
Brutal but true

I was so optimistic that my life was heading somewhere great and magical up to the age of 22 / 23, where I realized something was very wrong.
same :incel:

Brutal but true

I was bullied as a child too, but i always thought it’s because my fellow teen students are just immature, but after experiencing despise without a valid reason as an adult, i understood that it has nothing to do with immaturity but with human nature as a whole.

it's not sustainable though, is it?

yes, precisely. the "just be confident" gaslighting is an obvious lie to anyone who has done it. and the realization that adults aren't any different from teenagers deep-down nails the coffin of hope shut.

same :incel:
Getting heightmogged by every other person on public transport is the most humiliating experience for me. In those situations I would stare at my phone and try not to look up :fuk:

Getting heightmogged by every other person on public transport is the most humiliating experience for me. In those situations I would stare at my phone and try not to look up :fuk:
Yep, excactly. I'm actually self-segregating for this reason already. I'm actively avoiding the world in daylight just because getting mogged hurts.

I was bullied as a child too, but i always thought it’s because my fellow teen students are just immature, but after experiencing despise without a valid reason as an adult, i understood that it has nothing to do with immaturity but with human nature as a whole.
Yep, I used the “they are just high school teens / college kids, they will learn and mature” cope too

In so many ways I’m thankful that I’m more mature than most and I’m not a slave to peer pressure - I won’t be the first to throw a Jew in the oven because it’s popular - but I’m simultaneously extremely immature due to my lack of social experiences.

Yep, excactly. I'm actually self-segregating for this reason already. I'm actively avoiding the world in daylight just because getting mogged hurts.
When I go out nowadays(very rare apart from school) I always wear a black mask (still mandatory in my contry) and a black cap. I try to hide as much of my face as possible. Unfortunately I cant hide my 5'4 little boy body though :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

When I go out nowadays(very rare apart from school) I always wear a black mask (still mandatory in my contry) and a black cap. I try to hide as much of my face as possible. Unfortunately I cant hide my 5'4 little boy body though :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Rough :incel:

Not only ugly and manlet, there are noticeable creases and patches of rough skin on my arms, legs and neck (history of eczema). This turns off most people from experience

i wish i could be a kid again with that energy and will to explore new things.
it has been beaten out of me and now i am a shell of what i used to be.

A social outcast with chronic brainfog and lethargy.

i wish i could be a kid again with that energy and will to explore new things.
it has been beaten out of me and now i am a shell of what i used to be.

A social outcast with chronic brainfog and lethargy.
The brainfog thing is actually pretty terrible

brutal remote job Maxxing is way to go. then rot at home and buy everything online. that is way for the incel to live :feelsrope:

Adults just hide it better, brutal realizing high school is eternal