Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m getting uglier

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’m getting uglier everytime I get a haircut cutting all my long hair i look ugly but even outside of my hair I’m disgusting and ugly. I just looked in a mirror and saw my disgusting putrid face the ears on my skull are too big, I’m so fucking skinny and frail I look like a malnourished goblin. It’s over I’m a truecel in every capacity I can’t even cope with my ugliness because I’m bad at everything. Even without my glasses where I normally thought I was a 6/10 I’m actually a 3/10 :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

yep..it's all downhill from here bro

Its called aging.

I’m getting uglier everytime I get a haircut cutting all my long hair i look ugly but even outside of my hair I’m disgusting and ugly. I just looked in a mirror and saw my disgusting putrid face the ears on my skull are too big, I’m so fucking skinny and frail I look like a malnourished goblin. It’s over I’m a truecel in every capacity I can’t even cope with my ugliness because I’m bad at everything. Even without my glasses where I normally thought I was a 6/10 I’m actually a 3/10 :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Have you had your face rated on looksmax?

there are hardly any actual trucels in this forum , and you're not one of them just judging by your height
Height is a cope. There have been many 6 foot + truecels

Its called aging.
It's as simple as that.

The whole thing of "men get more handsome with age" is I think a pretty thin veil over "men get richer with age"

Agepill is brutal. It's only gonna get worse from now on boyo. Nobody "ages like fine wine" it's a bluepilled lie that pua shysters tell to geriatric losers who buy their shit. Even chad looked way better in his 20s let alone a sub5 jfl

The whole thing of "men get more handsome with age" is I think a pretty thin veil over "men get richer with age"
Its cope.

Same here am, eroding.