Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm getting my own place soon. No more BluePilled family to deal with! :)

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Finally, after years of suffering because of their bullshit, I'm finally moving out of my parents' house.
Truth be told, I would've moved out the day I turned 18 if I knew how to do it at the time, but of course that's yet another thing on the long ass list of things they underprepared me for.
And here I am at 20, still living in their bum ass attic, with each day pushing me closer to just grabbing a Draco rifle and ending everyone and everything in my life. And if I had suffered for a little bit longer, that probably would've been the case.
But then, something truly wonderful happened. I saw an apartment listing in my town. It's well under $500 a month, and seeing as how I make around $600 in 3 weeks rent isn't an issue. I called my Grandpa to come take a look with me and to see if after everything (food, utilities, gas money etc) it would still be within my budget. I called him because he's very knowledgeable with money and so his input would be very helpful.
And also because I'm an Autistic retard with ADHD as well, so I'd have no idea WTF I'm doing without outside help.
But my mom still has the gall to argue with him over it, when in my mind I'm thinking, "You should be THANKING him, he is potentially saving your LIVES."
Regardless of the initial difficulties, I'm excited to finally be rid of my parents' bullshit. Just as they have not been kind to each other during the decades they've been married, they have also not been kind to me.
They have been overprotective growth stunters, control freak tyrants, prudes who BlueBalled me at every turn, narcissistic abusers, and because they know it will get arise out of me, they even annoy me just for the fun of it.
Not to mention their Neurotypical Vagina Preference, but that's its own thread for another time.
Bottom line is this:
The days of them controlling me will be over, because I'll be a free man soon!

Last edited:
Man you’ll feel even more suicidal alone. Do you have a family? I dont

didn't read but congrats brocel

Man you’ll feel even more suicidal alone. Do you have a family? I dont
I do have a family but my relationship with them is bumpy at best and rocky at worst. And when you say you don't have a family, do you mean you have one but you disown them or are you the only living member of your family? Or do you mean that in a wife and kids sense?

I do have a family but my relationship with them is bumpy at best and rocky at worst. And when you say you don't have a family, do you mean you have one but you disown them or are you the only living member of your family? Or do you mean that in a wife and kids sense?
I mean they have never been in my life or cared for me. Mostly due to my mother and brother.

Brutal, truly Brutal.
Doesn’t help that i am the only brown person in my family, got taken out of school, and can’t relate to them like wanting to smoke weed and take drugs all day. Plus my sisters are 10 years older and often get into trouble.

How many hours do you work a week?
At my current level, it varies from 15 hours being the bare minimum to 25 being the maximum. Granted, I've only worked there for 2 months (soon to be 3) so it won't be much, but as I progress through the days and the days become weeks, and the weeks become months, I'm confident I'll be able to move up the proverbial ladder.

Doesn’t help that i am the only brown person in my family, got taken out of school, and can’t relate to them like wanting to smoke weed and take drugs all day. Plus my sisters are 10 years older and often get into trouble.
Is the rest of your family white or something like that?

Good for you , moving Out really Is quite a Struggle , If you are rendered incompetent "

I Like the kindness of my mother but being overprotective dosnt Help you in any ways watsoever.

And my father was dead since i was 11.

Im 27 and in mothers basement . Its slightly over.

Last edited:
Consider self-defense options, such as concealed firearms. Keep your doors locked as well.