Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm Genuinely at a Loss of Words for This

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a18569120/felicity-hayward-talks-about-sex/
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a17049452/activists-and-models-discuss-sex/

Fat disgusting morbidly obese vermin get all the sex they want., meanwhile scores of men rot alone. Fucking disgusting.

Oh, and then these used up blown out piles of blubber will DEMAND that someone put a ring on them or else they're "slut-shaming" and "fat-shaming".

Fucking infuriating. I wish harpooning bitches like this was legal.

Last edited:
I closed it the second I saw she was a beached whale. Meanwhile fitcels with merely average faces go through long stretches of time incel.

How many times did they mention SEX in those articles, holy shit. There's been a huge increase in the promotion and normalization of vile sex and general degeneracy.

How many times did they mention SEX in those articles, holy shit. There's been a huge increase in the promotion and normalization of vile sex and general degeneracy.
Being a hedonistic self-destructive degenerate piece of filth is cool nowadays. I sincerely hope a new STD comes about and just wipes out all of them.

Being a hedonistic self-destructive degenerate piece of filth is cool nowadays. I sincerely hope a new STD comes about and just wipes out all of them.

the meek shall inherit.

Meh honestly call me a vocel but I cannot fuck fat whales. Just so disgusting.

cf2.jpg

Niggas be thirsty.

Meh honestly call me a vocel but I cannot fuck fat whales. Just so disgusting.

Fuckin’ volcel...says the normies.

I’d say you weren’t contributing to hypergamy, huzzah!

I'm gonna be honest, I would let that bitch sit on my face. She's thicc.

In the second vid, one of them is literally deformed, she has no nipple, but she is still a topless model.

the middle one in the second link initial picture is pretty good looking and has good body proportions even though she is fat so she can catch this pipe tbh

And people say that women have suppressed sexuality lol

That's just nature man, nothing surprising here

anyone else notice how some fat girls faces look relatively normal despite being lard whales? if a guy has >15% bf then his face is usually noticeably detrimented but some of these fat girls look like they have normal girl heads on whale bodys. fuck nature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back