Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m genuinely afraid of incels

Yes you should be i can overpower foids and slit their throats (in theory ofc)

This dumb shit again :feelsseriously:

99% of male on female abuse is caused by Chads, Chadlites and HTNs because they are the ONLY ones who can get women anymore.

90% of rapes happen at parties when the dumb female drinks too much, then she gets raped by low inhib Chads and Chadlites.

Incels do NOTHING to women, incels don't interact with women, incels don't get women. The only 'crime' of incels is saying mean things on an internet forum.

I know that I’m giving them a lot of power by saying this, but I just can’t deny it. There is a group of men who feel so entitled to my body that they’re viscerally ANGRY that they can’t have it.
@WorthlessSlavicShit look at this giga narcissism
"omg these guys are OBSESSED with my body teehee, sooo creeepy"

gender swap this in your head, makes no sense
imagine a guy saying like
"im so creeped out, all these women are literally obsessed with my body, like its kinda weird ugh, i dont like it like ugh"

makes it obvious shes bragging basically

good, glad we can make hER cowER in fEaR

The amount of entitlement in that post is just sickening.

Image 2024 04 17 163755200
Image 2024 04 17 163846842

Dude, no fucking way :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Check out this interaction.

Foids start by saying you can just 'tell' a guy is an incel from the way he 'acts and talk' (aka if he is ugly)

Then someone asks 'how' you can tell a man is an incel.

Dodge 1: 'they aren't exactly subtle even when they think they are'

That person ASKS AGAIN FOR CLARIFICATION ''Can you help with some actual examples?'' :feelshaha:

Dodge 2: 'u-uhh, I can't give a s-scientific source''

THE PERSON ESSENTIALLY ASKS FUCKING A THIRD TIME: ''I don't need actual scientific sources, just tell me your own personal experiences''

Dodge 3: the foid is already sweating hard 'u-uhh, there are SO many stories already. I can't give you EVEN ONE FUCKING EXAMPLE, but there are sooooooo many examples'

Dodge 4: also I'm just lazy teehee :D

View attachment 1136964View attachment 1136965View attachment 1136966

Foids start by saying you can just 'tell' a guy is an incel from the way he 'acts and talk' (aka if he is ugly)

That person ASKS AGAIN FOR CLARIFICATION ''Can you help with some actual examples?'' :feelshaha:

THE PERSON ESSENTIALLY ASKS FUCKING A THIRD TIME: ''I don't need actual scientific sources, just tell me your own personal experiences''

Dodge 3: the foid is already sweating hard 'u-uhh, there are SO many stories already. I can't give you EVEN ONE FUCKING EXAMPLE, but there are sooooooo many examples'

No fucking way mang. There's just no way. This is proof we live in simulation. You guys are seeing this shit, right?? It's so fucking insane. I can not believe this is a real exchange

bitch you're part of the problem.

incel = ugly man

Who do you think gives the strongest incel vibes here.

>5 years ago

The novelty of the incel boogieman has worn off, nobody fears us anymore.

99% of male on female abuse is caused by Chads, Chadlites and HTNs because they are the ONLY ones who can get women anymore.

90% of rapes happen at parties when the dumb female drinks too much, then she gets raped by low inhib Chads and Chadlites.

Incels do NOTHING to women, incels don't interact with women, incels don't get women. The only 'crime' of incels is saying mean things on an internet forum.
actually, 80% of rapes are done by someone the victim knows. Most of us here have no male friends, let alone female. They should fear their male friends more than us.

LMFAO

Notice how he's getting downvoted for each question he asks

" How did he react ? " ( -4 )

- " like it was obvious ( + 6 ) "

" do you have any example ? ( - 8 ) "

- " like he was not subtle ( + 3 ) "

" what did he do that wasnt suble ? " ( - 12 )

- " im too lazy to tell " ( + 3 )

BTW If the guy were to dig too deep or call her out, she'd use her joker :

Guy : " yeah, basically you have no example "

Girl : " See ? THIS kind of behaviour is not subtle. You look like an incel right now " ( + 24 )

LMFAO

Notice how he's getting downvoted for each question he asks

" How did he react ? " ( -4 )

- " like it was obvious ( + 6 ) "

" do you have any example ? ( - 8 ) "

- " like he was not subtle ( + 3 ) "

" what did he do that wasnt suble ? " ( - 12 )

- " im too lazy to tell " ( + 3 )
It's the most unhinged ridiculous exchange related to incels I've ever seen on Reddit.

She clearly has no fucking idea, no fucking arguments, no fucking examples. Incel = ugly bad man, that's it, that's literally it

She says they can “tell” if a guy is an incel, who do you think radiates the strongest incel aura on this forum.
maybe me cuz i would coom over her face and tits if shes thick then drag her like an animal into my house :feelskek: (in monster hunter freedom unite)

We don't even interact with women, JFL at these retarded foids. And all these foids getting abused are by attractive men.

Good i hope she does fear us

she should be, my half-dead ass may collapse around her and then she has to perform mouth-to-mouth CPR on me to avoid lawsuit for denying help :lul::lul::lul:
Exactly:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

actually, 80% of rapes are done by someone the victim knows. Most of us here have no male friends, let alone female. They should fear their male friends more than us.
Exactly. Scaremongering and freaking out about incels "abusing" or "raping" women is, realisticness-wise, legitimately on the level of freaking out about dogs becoming the dominant species on Earth and enslaving humans when it comes to horror scenarios to be scared about.

The vast majority of rapes are done by someone the victim knows and done through exploiting their arousal, emotional manipulation, or exploitation of their drunken state. How could an incel who has no female friends or acquiatances get into a situation where he could rape one? How can someone who could never turn a woman on in his entire life suddenly use one's sex drive against her, how can someone whose emotions never mattered to anyone emotionally manipulate a woman into sex, and how can someone for whom being invited to hang out with women isn't even a scenario that happens in his dreams because even his unconscious knows that it's impossible for him somehow get close enough to a drunk or stoned woman to sexually exploit her?

Those and many other logical questions have never been answered and normies just continue with their "Ugly man bad, fear the scary ugly man:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" instinctive response.

@WorthlessSlavicShit look at this giga narcissism
"omg these guys are OBSESSED with my body teehee, sooo creeepy"

gender swap this in your head, makes no sense
imagine a guy saying like
"im so creeped out, all these women are literally obsessed with my body, like its kinda weird ugh, i dont like it like ugh"

makes it obvious shes bragging basically
I'll never stop being astounded at how simple gender swapping like this is, and yet it still destroys so many of their arguments and exposes so much anti-male/pro-female bias. You'd think anyone even slightly intelligent would at least try avoiding arguments and beliefs so simple that they can be defeated by a neckbeard saying "Now reverse the genders boyo:feelsLSD:", but no, they really are all that stupid and simpleminded.

No fucking way mang. There's just no way. This is proof we live in simulation. You guys are seeing this shit, right?? It's so fucking insane. I can not believe this is a real exchange
Undoubtedly. Almost makes me feel bad for those poor NPCs when they are pushed to confront the limits of their programming like this:feelsjuice:.

Most of the women who are obsessed with incels are afraid of them. Otherwise it wouldn't turn into this weird obsession, IT whores being the prime example. There's nothing scarier to a woman than an ugly sexually frustrated man

99% of incels are less violent than butterflies. Most of the men who "snap" are low IQ third worlders that never even heard of the term incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back