Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel im gay

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
100% - Permaban sui by mod
i just realized that I'm most likely gay/bisexual. i can just have sex with men instead of women

James isn't homosexual; his girlfriend used a rotting male(Also due to her)'s GodTube account to link up with his prison inmate relative.

@Robtical
@Caesercel
@Fat Link
@SlayerSlayer
@Dregster
@Sneir

are you white/asiand and very short (below 5´6) ?

@pastilla nigra maxxing rn

i just realized that I'm most likely gay/bisexual. i can just have sex with men instead of women
Troll thread? In ID? Or are you actually a fag

@pastilla nigra maxxing rn

Ironically, he isn't Q at all.

bz-png.632658

Nigga why is everyone in this forum a faggot

just like me frfr (in video game)

@DarkStarDown @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @TBIcel @Pancakecel jfl at these JBW copers

@Fat Link alt

Average lain fan
i fucking hate faggoted newfag """fans""", they ruined the truecel community around this anime. They think it's about lesbian trannies jfl

i fucking hate faggoted newfag """fans""", they ruined the truecel community around this anime. They think it's about lesbian trannies jfl

toyotaro_draws_201712.png

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 20 29 28

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 20 26 42

Damn, 4k posts wasted.

Gas the faggot

How the fuck does this forum allow these disgusting degenerate scum in here? So many faggotry, is this Incels.is or reddit?

seems like a troll post to get banned with how low effort it was, but hopefully if this is legit you find happiness

That's great according to the left now Enjoy your aids and slow death, degenerate.

Nigga had the nerves to put that under lifefuel :feelskek:

Last edited:
What a shame.

it's over