Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do normies around you say about late virginity?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I'm talking about people who don't spend too much time online or know the modern lingo, have you ever heard such people talk about virgin men? I've heard men in their 50's making jokes that incels (they didn't use that term) are closet gay or losers.

Never had this talk with my mom or my sister
That's the only two people I see on a daily basis

Never had this talk with my mom or my sister
That's the only two people I see on a daily basis
My extended family such as uncles have touched on it over a few beers before, makes me paranoid that they're talking about me.

When does late virginity begin for you?

Normies in my circle try to normalize it due to political correctness, but they see and treat late virgins like lesser beings. If they talk about other virgins they merely accept their human existence but still ignore them.
I guess normies might’ve caught on to the fact that feminism and female choice indeed produces losers among men, and they’re lucky to at least be cucked normies instead of invisible incels.

Brutal familypill :feelsbadman:
:fuk:
When does late virginity begin for you?

Normies in my circle try to normalize it due to political correctness, but they see and treat late virgins like lesser beings. If they talk about other virgins they merely accept their human existence but still ignore them.
I guess normies might’ve caught on to the fact that feminism and female choice indeed produces losers among men, and they’re lucky to at least be cucked normies instead of invisible incels.
Mid twenties when late bloomers are separated from the lifelong virgins. I've heard it before when people pretend like being a virgin doesn't matter but they still use it as an insult.

:fuk:

Mid twenties when late bloomers are separated from the lifelong virgins. I've heard it before when people pretend like being a virgin doesn't matter but they still use it as an insult.
Even if they don’t use it as an insult, they still treat you differently, like a lesser being.

My family knows im a truecel, my parents never talked about sex or girls or anything like that. My dads side parents/my grandparents still believe i can get foids, jfl

Outside of my close circle, i claim to be non virgin to not get shamed

No one asks, no one cares

They want me probably dead, ofc they will never tell that