Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel im gay

i just realized that I'm most likely gay/bisexual. i can just have sex with men instead of women
Least homosexual 2022cel

Joined Aug 18, 2022 Posts 4,227

all that time and posts tossed away over this gay shit :feelsseriously:

Kys faggot i hope you are burned alive imagine not wanting pussy :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

as much as i hate gays if someone can find a way to cope enough to leave this place i see it as good for them

i just realized that I'm most likely gay/bisexual. i can just have sex with men instead of women
This forum is taking a turn for the worst. You have normies publicly disclosing that their gay :feelskek:. This forum is about to die pretty soon, if anything happens all I have to say is fuck you cumskins, your kind disgust me:feelspuke:

Situational homosexuality, a.k.a. "prison gay" is when otherwise straight males opt to have sex with men in order to avoid the pain of sexual deprivation.

This forum is taking a turn for the worst. You have normies publicly disclosing that their gay :feelskek:. This forum is about to die pretty soon, if anything happens all I have to say is fuck you cumskins, your kind disgust me:feelspuke:
Oh come one, be respectful for your old masters or we will have to put you back in the trapping net.

Have fun I guess.

What a faggot, and this guy claimed he had a 7 inch dick. What a fakecel

This doesn't seem reversible...

Nobody IS gay. You have gay temptations, because of reasons found in the spiritual, physical and soul.

In Gods eyes is also one of the bigger sins.

"If a man lies with another man as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death" (Leviticus 20:13)

Pray to Jesus, to take away the homosexual lusting and homoerotic affections, please. And believe in him and the gospel for eternal salvation.

Nobody IS gay. You have gay temptations, because of reasons found in the spiritual, physical and soul.

"If a man lies with another man as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death" (Leviticus 20:13)

Pray to Jesus, to take away the homosexual lusting and homoerotic affections, please. And believe in him and the gospel for eternal salvation.
Greatly said no pussy drives a man insane thats why so many fags spawn

According to Catholic credo, it is technically impossible for a gay to be accepted to Heaven.
If you're gay and you die, you die in the state of Sinner Against the Holy Spirit.
Jesus clearly told that all sins could be forgiven, excepted Sins against the Holy Spirit.
Because the fact of denying that being gay is a Sin, destroys the possibility for you to be forgiven about this sin.

Exactly like the people who commit suicide and die in the State of Sinner Against the Holy Spirit.

I'm not a christian, it's only what's written in their Bible, remembered by their cults, and there is no doubt about such things.

why wait untill you have 5k posts :feelsthink:

God doesn't exist the people who believe in a higher power are mentally retarded and schizophrenic people. He was born with a female brain. He will never achieve masculinity add a normal level. A straight people have masculinity in us even though we are inferior inferior physically we have brains of men.

as much as i hate gays if someone can find a way to cope enough to leave this place i see it as good for them
I hope you’re not defending this homosexual deviant

You’re either gay or bisexual, there’s no in between retard :feelsjuice:
i fucking hate faggoted newfag """fans""", they ruined the truecel community around this anime. They think it's about lesbian trannies jfl
Same. This extends to a lot of anime I like, like eva

According to Catholic credo, it is technically impossible for a gay to be accepted to Heaven.
If you're gay and you die, you die in the state of Sinner Against the Holy Spirit.
Jesus clearly told that all sins could be forgiven, excepted Sins against the Holy Spirit.
Because the fact of denying that being gay is a Sin, destroys the possibility for you to be forgiven about this sin.

Exactly like the people who commit suicide and die in the State of Sinner Against the Holy Spirit.

I'm not a christian, it's only what's written in their Bible, remembered by their cults, and there is no doubt about such things.
Catholics=! Christian
Yes, as catholic you have the constant fear of dieing in a state of unrepented sin and also need a priest as middleman for re-forgiveness. But sin against the holy Spirit is clearly not a thing with "no doubt about such things", because there are so many interpretations, because it is not explicitly explained, what sin it is exactly. For me it is the sin of unbelief, because unbelief is the only sin, which is not forgiven and the work of the cross is only counted for yourself, when you are a believer.
In fact, literally there is no term "Sins against the Holy Spirit", but only "sin against the Holy Spirit" in the NT, singular! On the other hand, of course, every sin is against the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit is God and perfect and would never lead you to sin, but to withstanding sin.
There are also some US church teachings, that sodomy is THE unforgiveable sin, but I doubt highly, like I explained before. Why do you think, is this the case. Because of Romans 1? In the old testament at least, it is one abonimation among many (even such things, we wouldn't consider sin in our culture
When a man takes a wife and marries her, if then she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found some indecency in her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, and she departs out of his house,
2 and if she goes and becomes another man’s wife,
3 and the latter man hates her and writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, or if the latter man dies, who took her to be his wife,
4 then her former husband, who sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after she has been defiled, for that is an abomination before the Lord. And you shall not bring sin upon the land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance.

Catholics=! Christian
Yes, as catholic you have the constant fear of dieing in a state of unrepented sin and also need a priest as middleman for re-forgiveness. But sin against the holy Spirit is clearly not a thing with "no doubt about such things", because there are so many interpretations,

"All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men" (Matthew 12:31)

There is no possible doubt about that specific point.

because it is not explicitly explained, what sin it is exactly. For me it is the sin of unbelief, because unbelief is the only sin, which is not forgiven and the work of the cross is only counted for yourself, when you are a believer.

Well the christian teachings and studies see this specific sin as "not recognizing a sin as a sin", for example not recognizing a sin explained in the NT has to be avoided. But yeah, it's a kind of unbelief, unbelieving something is a sin.
In fact, literally there is no term "Sins against the Holy Spirit", but only "sin against the Holy Spirit" in the NT, singular! On the other hand, of course, every sin is against the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit is God and perfect and would never lead you to sin, but to withstanding sin.
That's right, it's singular, as it concerns all the types of sins / unbeliefs that contradict seeing a thing as a sin. But all the sins are no necessarly against the Holy Spirit ; only the sins you commit while knowing it is a sin and doing it anyways.

There are also some US church teachings, that sodomy is THE unforgiveable sin, but I doubt highly, like I explained before. Why do you think, is this the case. Because of Romans 1? In the old testament at least, it is one abonimation among many (even such things, we wouldn't consider sin in our culture
I highly doubt sodomy to be unforgiveable. It's clearly a sin and an abomination, but it could only be unforgiveable if you committed it while knowing it is a sin, and dying just after committing it, without having been forgiven by a priest.

When a man takes a wife and marries her, if then she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found some indecency in her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, and she departs out of his house,
2 and if she goes and becomes another man’s wife,
3 and the latter man hates her and writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, or if the latter man dies, who took her to be his wife,
4 then her former husband, who sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after she has been defiled, for that is an abomination before the Lord. And you shall not bring sin upon the land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance.
The type of sin in the case of marriage / divorce is rather complex in the Bible, and Jesus himself suggests not to divorce at all, even if the foid cheated. But Jesus also admits it is extremely difficult to forgive having been cheated. Divorce is seen as de-linking what has been officially sacred and forever linked in front of God. Which is why it's much better to choose very wisely the individual you'll spent your lifetime with. Of course it's speaking about the non-incel world, because as incels, marriage will never concern us at all. Sometimes I wonder why the Lord has created me if it was to stay forever alone. It's a mystery, but I don't believe it's some kind of punishment or will to make suffer. However, I've been far from the Lord's Way since several years. I tried to be part of my local church, but I had there a huge conflict with the hysterical foid in charge of the Church social activities.

most of you will end like OP getting buttraped

Op is literally a NiggerFaggot

Fagggggot hope ya get aids and die