Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m gaining so much fat, I’m going to become morbidly obese by the end of the year before I even turn 20.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I gained 50+ pounds this past year from extreme foodcoping and sleep problems because of depression: I am already 217 pounds at 5’5, I just can’t stop eating so much!

Last edited:
same here :feelsrope::feelsrope: I have extreme sugar cravings. do you have bitch tits?

stop eating fat fuck and you will lose weight its really that simple

your choosing to be fat by eating :feelsLSD:

I have depression too but thats not an excuse

obesecel here at 250 lbs, its never gonna get better :feelsrope:

I gained 50+ pounds this past year from extreme foodcoping and sleep problems because of depression: I am already 217 pounds at 165 cm, I just can’t stop eating so much!
View attachment 590946
Go on water diet like Me I give 25 kg in a year

Don’t be fat bro fatcel is volcel

intermittent fasting my fat nigga, unintentionally doing it is how I've lost little fat gained from bulking really quickly

God damn, now that I’ve read, I thought i used to be bloatmaxxed at 5’7” & 180lbs, but you’re probably at the point of no return at this point:feelsugh:

so you only drank water? no food? how long did that last?
No you idiot ,I went on zero sugar and fat fasting for 8 months ,just ate regular food and fasted

God damn, now that I’ve read, I thought i used to be bloatmaxxed at 5’7” & 180lbs, but you’re probably at the point of no return at this point:feelsugh:
No, he can return back fairly normally.

I touched 300 pounds at 6'2, I'm at 185 pounds right now, I do have stretch marks and slight lose skin but being fat is an absolute absolute death sentence.

@OP come on man, being fat is NOT worth it. Take control of your life.

you lost 25 kg with not eating sugar? :feelshaha::feelswhat: how much did you weigh before the diet?
110 now 85-88 sometimes 84, not eating sugar and fast food

I've also become fat
Plus I'm an alcoholic

Haha I mog you guys. When I was doing meth I was 127 pounds at 5’11

Go back to bluepilled mode and lose weight wkth the jope if ascend :feelshmm:

fatness invites even more bullying and disapproval. they gonna come at you bro. dont do that to yourself :feelsbadman:

Stop eating mfer. Cut. Or take some adderall to decrease your appetite
I gained 50+ pounds this past year from extreme foodcoping and sleep problems because of depression: I am already 217 pounds at 5’5, I just can’t stop eating so much!
View attachment 590946

I also gained like 50 pounds in the last 6 months. Losing it now.

I somehow managed to start eating under 2000 calories. I got into video games again so I'm able to eat 1600 calories. Frozen pizzas are the most satiating, weirdly enough.

I would recommend doing intermittent fasting with 16/8 but I recommend the 23/1 as it help me lost weight faster.
Also, if you doing fasting, use multivitamin as you may not enough become deficient in vitamins/mineral.
A low wet dry fasting like a few hours before sleep could help.
One to two hours exercise per days could help.

I would say get better sleep also to at least close to 7 hr.

I lost around 20+ under two months from doing all these events so I think they could help you, this year.

fatness invites even more bullying and disapproval. they gonna come at you bro. dont do that to yourself :feelsbadman:
This.
Being fat is NOT worth it. Not even a bit. OP, reverse gear, TODAY!

This.
Being fat is NOT worth it. Not even a bit. OP, reverse gear, TODAY!
Bloatmaxxing can only work in tallfags. What the hell is thinking the OP

Dude stop curry genes are shit it will take a long time to lose that weight

View attachment 590946
Deficit and gymmaxxing. I tried fasting but if you tend to binge then you’ll probably relapse like i did

Losing weight can be fun.

This message is sponsored by meth.

I've been eating whole boxes of ice-cream and all types of other shit
anything to numb the pain
and fill the void

I gained 50+ pounds this past year from extreme foodcoping and sleep problems because of depression
You already see the problem man, and there are solutions if you actually wanna stop it. Just cut carbs, eat more meat and fatty foods (of course not more than you expend) and eat actual food and not processed "food". If you don't eat a lot of carbs you'll likely get your sleep back too. If you get obese now, it will be more difficult to lose it the more you age.
I also gained like 50 pounds in the last 6 months. Losing it now.
Good on you man, keep it up :feelsautistic:
anything to numb the pain
I'm sure a lot of has been there, just don't stay there man :dafuckfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back