Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im fucking tired of cucktears emulating our way to write.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Fucking soy scum , tranny scum and autistic cucks always copying our shit , Fucknuts are just trying to make inceldom a normalfag shit and normalize wagecuck slave culture and SOYciety nauseating reality (Just work like a donkey without any kind of rewards) to further aid this shitty world status quo dystopia :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Seriously , I dont know if we can but at least we should try by any means possible to shut
down cucktears or cuckit , I know conde nast are rich jews but we alway underestimate our own grief and hatred.

Instead going ER and posting the same wateris shit over and over and over we should fight back like rabid animals :fuk:

Also fuck doxxing fear , If you arent a fakecel you can do shit against this putrid world , one way or another and i will share my grain of sand if i have luck.

Honestly , if we dont fight against the pudrid scum of this soy world we deserve this suffering. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I get the sentiment, but low IQ post

Woah I just got dyslexia. But yeah don't the people on incel tears have anything... better to do? I'm here because I'm a total looser. Can't they just go out with friends or find meaning in a relationship of some sort (Unlike us because we're ugly men) Seriously one of the guys on there wastes his time making stupid comics about us. Drawing is on par with what i did in second grade :feelshaha: