Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im fucking done with this coding bullshit

im done

im done

God hates you
★★★★
I'm done with this coding lmao no matter how much I try to do it on my own i always end up asking chat-gpt or copy pasted someoone elses code i fucking hate doing that I studied my ass off but i can't logically think what should be done in order to solve the problem.
i blame all this on my low iq apeshit brain

i thought i will complete yesterdays assignment without peeping into some other niggers code and will implement on my own i never did this shit i always studied and did shit on my own and I hated people who don't do their work on their own now what's the difference between me and them my whole day was ruined and i also did nothing today i slept and browsed Twitter Instagram and all normie shit I liked i did nothing I
Did i tried?
Yes
But my low self esteem and i can't think of anything when there's a time limit I'm damn sure I will spege out during my interview and will ruin all chances of getting employed as a code monkey i hate this shit for anybody wondering what the problem is it was about ain't going into detail and code was 70-80 lines maybe 110 i don't remember

Last edited:
print(“Im fucking done with this coding bullshit”)

can you hack facebook accounts?

let number=0
function getRandomInt(max) {
return Math.floor(Math.random() * max);
}
function produceRandomMessage(length) {
//number+=1;
number=getRandomInt(999999);
return number;
}

var btnPostMessage = document.getElementsByClassName("button--primary button button--icon button--icon--reply")[0];

setInterval(function(){

// This is the number of messages in that page
let index =document.getElementsByClassName("actionBar-action actionBar-action--reply").length

//This is the last message in that page
let btnLastMessage =document.getElementsByClassName("actionBar-action actionBar-action--reply")[index-1]

if(index>1){ // If there are at least two messages in the page
let btnSecondLastMessage=document.getElementsByClassName("actionBar-action actionBar-action--reply")[index-2]
let random = Math.floor(Math.random()*3)

if(random==0){ // Just reply the last message
btnLastMessage.click()
}
else if(random==1){ // Reply last two message
btnLastMessage.click()
btnSecondLastMessage.click()
}

}

document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerHTML+=produceRandomMessage();
btnPostMessage .click();
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerHTML=""
const yikes =document.getElementsByClassName("overlay-container is-active")[0]
if(yikes!=null){
number--;
yikes.remove();
}
else{
console.log(number)
}

}, 1761); here is real code bitch

let number=0
function getRandomInt(max) {
return Math.floor(Math.random() * max);
}
function produceRandomMessage(length) {
//number+=1;
number=getRandomInt(999999);
return number;
}

var btnPostMessage = document.getElementsByClassName("button--primary button button--icon button--icon--reply")[0];

setInterval(function(){

// This is the number of messages in that page
let index =document.getElementsByClassName("actionBar-action actionBar-action--reply").length

//This is the last message in that page
let btnLastMessage =document.getElementsByClassName("actionBar-action actionBar-action--reply")[index-1]

if(index>1){ // If there are at least two messages in the page
let btnSecondLastMessage=document.getElementsByClassName("actionBar-action actionBar-action--reply")[index-2]
let random = Math.floor(Math.random()*3)

if(random==0){ // Just reply the last message
btnLastMessage.click()
}
else if(random==1){ // Reply last two message
btnLastMessage.click()
btnSecondLastMessage.click()
}

}

document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerHTML+=produceRandomMessage();
btnPostMessage .click();
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerHTML=""
const yikes =document.getElementsByClassName("overlay-container is-active")[0]
if(yikes!=null){
number--;
yikes.remove();
}
else{
console.log(number)
}

}, 1761); here is real code bitch
Javascripts me

Javascripts me
just dont paste it on browser console in a thread lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm done with this coding lmao no matter how much I try to do it on my own i always end up asking chat-gpt or copy pasted someoone elses code i fucking hate doing that I studied my ass off but i can't logically think what should be done in order to solve the problem.

i thought i will complete yesterdays assignment without peeping into some other niggers code and will implement on my own i never did this shit i always studied and did shit on my own and I hated people who don't do their work on their own now what's the difference between me and them my whole day was ruined and i also did nothing today i slept and browsed Twitter Instagram and all normie shit I liked i did nothing I
Did i tried?
Yes
But my low self esteem and i can't think of anything when there's a time limit I'm damn sure I will spege out during my interview and will ruin all chances of getting employed as a code monkey i hate this shit for anybody wondering what the problem is it was about solving a problem using Linkedlist ain't going into detail and code was 70-80 lines maybe 110 i don't remember
MEDS SCHIZO RN FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!! 10MG OLANZAPINE 500MG QUETIAPINE AND SHOT FROM HALOPERIDOL BITCH (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Im too stupid to even think about it

Unlike what con artists say, coding is NOT supposed to be easy. If you're struggling with it, then good, that's when you know you're gathering actual meaningful experiences for the future. Coding is all about persisting in finding solutions for your problems. Don't be afraid of using google, be afraid of not finishing your own unique projects.
Remember, everyone can draw stick men, but only a few can become artists who will draw masterpieces that people will be willing to pay for.

Chat GPT is awesome :cool:

Everyone copies code no need to reinvent something that already exist.

Did i tried?
Yes
But my low self esteem and i can't think of anything when there's a time limit I'm damn sure I will spege out during my interview and will ruin all chances of getting employed as a code monkey i hate this shit for anybody wondering what the problem is it was about ain't going into detail and code was 70-80 lines maybe 110 i don't remember
Lol if you want to "understand" how coding works properly/Classes, functions etc) then take 6 months and sllowly slowly study linked lists, doubly linked lists, binary trees, array list, binary search. That will make you think differently when it comes to coding if you study those things I mentioned to understand each and every single step

no worries dude. even veteran coders google shit.

im the same basically. I always think that my code is the most straightforward and easy to read until I google how someone else did it or check stackoverflow. then I see that someone else did it with fewer lines, just as easy to read, and overall better/more efficient.

fuck that shit. if it works it works. some people want the code done with the fewest lines possible but all that does it just makes things more confusing (and harder more prone to bugs).

reminds me of prius drivers pissing everyone the fuck off driving 48mph on the freeway trying to maximize their mpg. those cheap bastards wanna save as much gas as possible when theyre already getting 49mpg with regular driving which is really good but they want to get 57mpg instead.

same with coding. computers are fast enough nowadays what difference does it make if I write some more lines than necessary. its easier for me to read and not fuck shit up. its not like i write anything outrageously long and unnecessary.

Code yourself a girlfriend nerd, and code me one too so I am not so cripplingly lonely

Lol if you want to "understand" how coding works properly/Classes, functions etc) then take 6 months and sllowly slowly study linked lists, doubly linked lists, binary trees, array list, binary search. That will make you think differently when it comes to coding if you study those things I mentioned to understand each and every single step
I think i can understand the algorithm but the I still don't understand how to solve a problem using coding I mean if you ask me to code and add elements to LinkedIn list I'm okay with that but if you ask me to reverse a doubly Linked list i can't dude i just give up i don't even try because my mind stops working i can't even imagine shit everytime I have to grab a book and connect nodes to actually make sense out of it everytime and i understand a code pretty much well if I invest all my time doing only that but i can't code it on my own i see people who don't study shit still able to make things in their mind and actually implement it but I'm extremely low iq to even understand them without drawing diagrams

I'm not at that level
no worries dude. even veteran coders google shit.

im the same basically. I always think that my code is the most straightforward and easy to read until I google how someone else did it or check stackoverflow. then I see that someone else did it with fewer lines, just as easy to read, and overall better/more efficient.

fuck that shit. if it works it works. some people want the code done with the fewest lines possible but all that does it just makes things more confusing (and harder more prone to bugs).

reminds me of prius drivers pissing everyone the fuck off driving 48mph on the freeway trying to maximize their mpg. those cheap bastards wanna save as much gas as possible when theyre already getting 49mpg with regular driving which is really good but they want to get 57mpg instead.

same with coding. computers are fast enough nowadays what difference does it make if I write some more lines than necessary. its easier for me to read and not fuck shit up. its not like i write anything outrageously long and unnecessary.
I am not at that level where I write a code on my own
all I do is just try to understand what gpt spits out

Im sorry to say, but your job will be the first given to AI
I don't care i just want to score good grades and get out of the college
Everyone will be fucked not just me

drawing diagrams
Well thats exactly why UML Modells exist. You just solved your problem. Learn to use diagramms to plan your code with classes , constructors etc etc.

By the way thats whats called software engineering and exactly why it was created to solve exactly your problem.

Well thats exactly why UML Modells exist. You just solved your problem. Learn to use diagramms to plan your code with classes , constructors etc etc.

By the way thats whats called software engineering and exactly why it was created to solve exactly your problem.
I don't know much about OOP languages l'm still doing lists,doubly linked list stacks for now in C

I don't know much about OOP languages l'm still doing lists,doubly linked list stacks for now in C
UML Modells are just diagramms that anybody any where in the world can understand. Make your own diagramms the way you like to draw. Nobody has to underszand them, just do whatever is good for you

UML Modells are just diagramms that anybody any where in the world can understand. Make your own diagramms the way you like to draw. Nobody has to underszand them, just do whatever is good for you
Got it

If you learn code, you could have the ability to steal a strippers onlyfans and get all her NOODES (In GTA)

Code deez nuts