Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i'm fucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
back when i had "friends" (which was a year ago) they would play with me for being a small framed manlet and sometimes pick me up just to humiliate me, my chadlite friend fucking did it in front of a bunch of girls. looking back i feel mad. i feel i'm going to be stuck the size of a 14 year old forever (i'm 5'7 and 130 lbs). i've eat a lot and unhealthily, especially in the past year, but i did not gain any fucking weight at all that's how high my metabolism is. and my height is complete bullshit, even baby faced freshmen height and frame mog my ass. i don't know what to do but i don't want to get played with and shit for being a manlet, i need to do something with my body to at least be able to defend myself.

people have more sympathy for pedophiles than for manlets. its over.

feel i'm going to be stuck the size of a 14 year old forever (i'm 5'7 and 130 lbs)
Same but i'm obese
if i lose weight then i will still look young