Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m fucked beyond repair.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I’m physically and mentally exhausted.

Lack of motivation to do anything I enjoy because of feeling too depressed to even bother, loss of appetite, simple tasks are too much effort due to feeling too shitty. I’m just completely dead inside.

You know that feeling when you think things are starting to look up, just to then soon see that that is far from the truth? Yeah, that feeling, I get that feeling sometimes and then it’s back to stage 1 of feeling deeply fucked up.

Personal problems really can physically and mentally fuck a man up the point where you‘re just fucked beyond repair.

Mornings are where I feel the most fucked up, I’m definitely not a morning person, especially with feeling all this emotional decay in the mix. Something as simple as making as coffee is too much effort for me in the morning due to feeling so down so I just make a coffee and leave it over night and then drink it in the morning because I get caffeine withdrawals if I miss my morning coffee and no way do I need more shit on my plate when I’m already suffering.

Well, I made a coffee not too many minutes ago, it’s morning here but a lot of the time I can‘t be fucked to make coffee in the morning.

Have you tried nofap?

Aren't we all? That's why I'm here.

Sounds like your fubar...

Brutal approaching 30s:blackpill:

The misery is a never ending cycle. Feeling ill and glum which is a terrible combination.
My cycle moves between obsession, anxiety and depression. It's like Whac-A-Mole: conquer one and the next one pops up. Ad nauseam.

The cruelty is when one issue lessens you get so much relief you think you're okay, until you realise you're now in the next part of the mental illness merry-go-round.

My cycle moves between obsession, anxiety and depression. It's like Whac-A-Mole: conquer one and the next one pops up. Ad nauseam.

The cruelty is when one issue lessens you get so much relief you think you're okay, until you realise you're now in the next part of the mental illness merry-go-round.
I will never be happy, or at least only ever feel temporally happiness but never a full day of happiness. Shit makes you feel physically and emotionally tired.

I will never be happy, or at least only ever feel temporally happiness but never a full day of happiness. Shit makes you feel physically and emotionally tired.
It's certainly draining. Sometimes I just have to drag myself through the day in order to get through. The only relief I get is through sleep. At least my dreams are somewhat comforting.

It's certainly draining. Sometimes I just have to drag myself through the day in order to get through. The only relief I get is through sleep. At least my dreams are somewhat comforting.
Even simple tasks are a lot of effort for me due to feeling so depressed, I have to force myself.

Even simple tasks are a lot of effort for me due to feeling so depressed, I have to force myself.
Yeah bro, I know that feeling only too well. It does pass though, it's temporary just like feeling happy I guess. Although, I tend to be feeling that less and less these days. :feelsbadman:

Yeah bro, I know that feeling only too well. It does pass though, it's temporary just like feeling happy I guess. Although, I tend to be feeling that less and less these days. :feelsbadman:
:feelsbadman:

Then people see you as a loser and laugh at you and it all gets worse . life is a s hit show that never ends :feelsseriously:

Then people see you as a loser and laugh at you and it all gets worse . life is a s hit show that never ends :feelsseriously:
"God" (genetic lottery) is truly a psychopath indeed.

I’m physically and mentally exhausted
How unsurprising, considering I typed you Slave 011, THE archetype of quitting and exhaustion, months ago and you shrugged it off as schizobabble.
If you don't wanna be exhausted in resources, just S100 collect more! You already live among rats, why not act like one?

when I was NEET I took mommy's bread x4 pieces and made peanut butter jelly sandwiches at 3AM every morning. Consequently I became overweight NEET and would likely still be if I didnt take chosen people's pills and then become study and then slave of wage bot kill me. Im still slightly overweight because being of healthy weight makes me look less of man because Im a skullet so I need extra fat on my face to be evaluated as a good tech nerd that deserves to keep its job and have sufficient respect within IT at generic corporation

feet are the antidote to these feelings

I'm very careful online, I've been frequenting a russian hosted malware-ish website before coming to .is so I know a thing or two about internet safety but doxxing and piracy technics are evolving each day and you never know what people are planning behind a screen.