Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im for self improvment, but not the ones those so called red pillers talk about.

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
Im for gymmaxing, lookmaxing and self improvment for man, if its done for yourself and not in order to get w0men.

Im sick and tired of those pua's in disguise who call themself red pills who push this kind of self improvments, on the one side they do say stuff that I can agree with them on, but on the other hand they say complete BS like lookmaxing and gymmaxing will get you w0men, or go passport bro maxx it will fix everything. Like this guy who I started to watch recently
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN2f9I6zW_U&t=362s

The issue is deeper and complex that no Looksmaxxing can fix, because even if I do mirecusly asecned with a w0men I know that I will still get f*Cked in one way or another afterwards.

Same, you should only self improve for yourself doing it for women is cucked.

I agree. Self-improvement should be for yourSELF.

No such a thing as "looksmaxxing" for women. You cannot polish a turd.

If looksmaxxing worked for you, you were never sub-5 to begin with.

, if its done for yourself and not in order to get w0men.
Cope, there is no such things ad doing it for yourself. At the end of the day we are social animals with sexual desires who need to be validated by the community and especially by women