Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im finally about to end it

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
You still around?

I personally will never do it because women want death to all sub5s so i cant just make them happy, also just become a nigger and low inhib and life turns out to be great as long as you have money tbh

Bro atleast go ER or Rape a Foid in Gta 5 before killing yourself if not I hope it`s painless tho this could go wrong and you may be a vegetable

But serious OP you shouldn't kill yourself because by doing so, you're giving what the normies and foids want and you'll lose this fight by doing so.

But serious OP you shouldn't kill yourself because by doing so, you're giving what the normies and foids want and you'll lose this fight by doing so.
Who cares what the normies want im doing this for myself. I don't wanna wageslave either for like 50 years fuck that

99% of people here who say they rope wont actually do it. They pussy out or fail at the attempt

Dont do it, youre going to miss out on GTA VI

Farewell. See you deep in hell