Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im finally about to end it

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
All that I can say, don't do it.

Use a rope brocel, I can link you a forum if you want to learn more just pm me. I plan on killing myself this monday as well i've had enough.

you hook up the tubes to the gas mask and youll just pass out for lack of oxygen and youll just die. Its the most painless way
At least you did research to find the best way

if you are gonna sui not sure why some people choose painful as fuck ways

Use a rope brocel, I can link you a forum if you want to learn more just pm me. I plan on killing myself this monday as well i've had enough.
Dude using a rope is painful as hell

@TheTroonAnnihilator not sure your age but if you are afraid of a helium tank fucking up you can run something the produces CO2 in a confined space. a rented car in a garage, some type of small machine or engine in a closet or bathroom.

don't do it brocel.

if ur that suicidal, at least have some fun with drugs first.

seriously. if ur gonna kill yourself, what have u got to lose?

it might even make u change ur mind

This ^ Marijuana, LSD, and fentanyl really made my life happier for a while.

don't do it brocel.

You act like everyone can just get drugs so easily

You act like everyone can just get drugs so easily
it mostly depends on where u live. but even in the places that heavily regulate them, its still possible (albeit not necessarily easy)

it mostly depends on where u live. but even in the places that heavily regulate them, its still possible (albeit not necessarily easy)
Yeah, it’s possible. Just super difficult here

Dude using a rope is painful as hell
Dude helium gas likely not gonna work, many people tried it, they don't put enough helium in the tank but other stuff so yeah you are likely gonna fail this

Thats the review that made me buy it. I'm very scared of failing and becoming a vegetable tho
You won't be vegetable, it just won't work for you,they most likely changed the helium level after the reviews, few helium is enough to make those balloons rise so they don't lose anything as well

That lady's review about the helium being used for suicide is from 2013, the product may have been changed to 80% or some other questionable composition since then.
Thanks to evil, vile, vile, vile scum like that "mom" wonder why her daughter killed herself, and there she is only concerned about trying to sue amazon to get $$$ and fuck over others trying to escape this hell.

That lady's review about the helium being used for suicide is from 2013, the product may have been changed to 80% or some other questionable composition since then.
Thanks to evil, vile, vile, vile scum like that "mom" wonder why her daughter killed herself, and there she is only concerned about trying to sue amazon to get $$$ and fuck over others trying to escape this hell.
God fucking dammit im gonna have to cancel my order and try to find a different tank

one of the reviews say it’s a helium mixture so yeah i doubt it will do the job

Dude I will miss you threads on asking out woman you will be missed
Goodbye :feelscry::cryfeels::feelscry:

I think you are most comfortable with methods which makes you indulge things right?

Found one that's pure helium fuck yea

Helium delivers on the 12th earliest so you have some extra days to wait and hopefully decide not to tbh.

I understand why brocels rope tbh. And if/when this country does legalise assisted dying, i'll be pre-ordering mine. But it's never nice to see it happen even if normies and certain other subreddits celebrate it.
thoes subreddits will be happy to see this thread

I hope you don't but if you do it then I hoep you have a nice afterlife

Dont do it retard try heroin first you dumb shit

Just bought myself some helium and some tubes. Already have the gas mask so I cant wait for this. in 2 days ill finally have my suffering end
View attachment 1257270
list exactly what you bought and how you will assemble it for us to see so we can also rope using your blue print and broadcast your roping live for us to see

If you leave I will cry man
Don't do it

Suicide is for normies, us incels should live.

Before roping, you should do 100 approaches asking girls out and record it.

you hook up the tubes to the gas mask and youll just pass out for lack of oxygen and youll just die. Its the most painless way
im not so sure about that, probably your brain will realese pain chemicals at some point. Shotgun in the head is just better

Fucking faggots won't even let us have 100 percent helium tanks anymore just here to suffer
they want us to not die so we can wageslave fucking torturing us, total revolution:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

don't do it brocel.

THENOOMBER

If you kill yourself, you'll regret not trying out Zyn. When the going gets tough, you gotta reach for a dip.

If you kill yourself, you'll regret not trying out Zyn. When the going gets tough, you gotta reach for a dip.
fucking drug addict, drugs dont give any pleasure surplus

a little nicotine don't hurt nobody
0.0001mg of nicotine already does damage. Small, but damage. No reason to consume poisson. Is like saying, ey a lil bit of cuting your skin wont hurt nobody!

0.0001mg of nicotine already does damage. Small, but damage. No reason to consume poisson. Is like saying, ey a lil bit of cuting your skin wont hurt nobody!

If one's gonna suicide the damage of a weekslong (or however long one's savings last) drug & maybe prostitute binge won't really hurt much. As long as one isn't so fucked up that the means to die are lost (no more cash for gun/helium/whatever cuz a hooker robbed you).