Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm feeling very comfy rn

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I need to write one more essay for uni, then I'll have some codeine
just a bottle to loosen up a little, because I plan to get "high" on Monday when my parents will be away

How can you be comfy when you have to write an essay? I have to write one for school which is due tomorrow and although I'm almost done the possibility of it getting graded badly scares the shit out of me.

How can you be comfy when you have to write an essay? I have to write one for school which is due tomorrow and although I'm almost done the possibility of it getting graded badly scares the shit out of me.
it's a short and easy one, I'll be done in an hour probably
we're forced to shit out (I wouldn't call it "writing" at this point, there's no time to care about the quality) so many essays every week, it's become effortless for me: I sometimes write 3 essays a day about texts I barely skimp-read tbh
in my uni it's quantity over quality, so anything with no blatant mistakes will do