Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im feeling so depressed that I cant even study as usual so I just skipped 2 semester doing nothing...

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
Im studying computer science because I like coding this is the main reason and Im also not bad at coding. I studied the first and second semester without problems because of corona we must stayed at home :feelshaha:. Since the 3rd semester we have lectures in university so that means I have to go oustide seeing all the normies and women in college. So I didnt go the 3rd semester and now is the 4th semester and I also didnt visit one single lecture. :feelsbadman: I feel bad that I just skipped one year without doing anything. I want to visit lectures the next semester again but then of course I have to go back to visit lectures from the 3rd semester and then the 4th... So I basically start at the 3rd semester :cryfeels: I hope I can manage going to lectures next semester but I dont have motivation and I feel depressed

Im studying computer science because I like coding this is the main reason and Im also not bad at coding. I studied the first and second semester without problems because of corona we must stayed at home :feelshaha:. Since the 3rd semester we have lectures in university so that means I have to go oustide seeing all the normies and women in college. So I didnt go the 3rd semester and now is the 4th semester and I also didnt visit one single lecture. :feelsbadman: I feel bad that I just skipped one year without doing anything. I want to visit lectures the next semester again but then of course I have to go back to visit lectures from the 3rd semester and then the 4th... So I basically start at the 3rd semester :cryfeels: I hope I can manage going to lectures next semester but I dont have motivation and I feel depressed
Just graduate, and leave.
You can just go with a bachelor's in computer science.
Workplace is easier because there are NO MORE EXAMS

It’s totally over if you have Beta-genetics :fuk:

I feel you. I lost several semesters due to being admitted in the mental hospital several times