Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im done. I will live free or die. Is anybody interested in joining me?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I want to leave everything behind, buy a cheap RV and travel around the world.

If anyone else would rather die than live as an expendable slave that receives nothing in return for his efforts please PM me.

How will you make money? Suck dicks for a living?

Femoids can easily do that. Sex there way through the world. But how will you, a subhuman achieve that? you'd need money.

lol this isn't pre-1960s

if you don't have money you'll go nowhere and end up dead

incel said:
lol this isn't pre-1960s

if you don't have money you'll go nowhere and end up dead

Like I said. I will live freely or die. Im prepared to break laws.

NoMoreSlaving said:
Like I said. I will live freely or die. Im prepared to break laws.

Did you just watch "Into the Wild" or something? That movie made me want to leave everything behind and move into the wilderness, but then I remembered how much I hate the cold.

CopingGymcel said:
Did you just watch "Into the Wild" or something? That movie made me want to leave everything behind and move into the wilderness, but then I remembered how much I hate the cold.

no, i have to go to work in 1 hour and im just done with this bullshit

Lol well good luck my dude. Money makes the world go round unfortunately, so there is no such thing as freedom. Money keeps us in bondage, yet is also necessary for survival.

Goodl luck with being an adventurecel without $$$

I'm thinking of doing this once I save up enough money.

NoMoreSlaving said:
I want to leave everything behind, buy a cheap RV and travel around the world.

If anyone else would rather die than live as an expendable slave that receives nothing in return for his efforts please PM me.

that's what i was actually planning to do since quite some time.
i've lived as an hikikomori for the last 4 years or so but i don't suffer from social anxiety, i managed to save some money so i might as well blow it all up by traveling around the world before finally necking myself

lol at "travelling"

bro just save up money, and then the week before you kill yourself blow it all on shit that you love, have the most fun humanly possible, maybe get hookers

much more worth it in my opinion than "travelling"

whogivesafucc said:
lol at "travelling"

bro just save up money, and then the week before you kill yourself blow it all on shit that you love, have the most fun humanly possible, maybe get hookers

much more worth it in my opinion than "travelling"

The shit that I love is having no responsibilities and no bosses

i would be perfectly happy if could just neet and play video games / basketball and drink beer all day

NoMoreSlaving said:
The shit that I love is having no responsibilities and no bosses

agree i hate the idea of slaving away for someone else.  dedicated 1/3 of every day to make his jew life better.  no coping that you are only doing it for yourself nonsense, actions have reactions and you are a cuck devoting your life to make someone elses better, and this someone has disdain for you and would pay you less if he could.

no responsibilities = no stress